By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

is it ok Katie

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ruth Carter-Hale24/06/2008 07:33:00
43 forum posts
23 photos
I went to sandown quilt show on sunday laid on by grovsner exibitions, i too lots of photos of some great quilts and would love too share with everyone on the site Ruthbut i am abit worried there are signs up around the show saying you need permission to 'publish' any photoes taken, how do i stand,I dont want me or this site to get into trouble!?! Ruth
Katy24/06/2008 07:46:00
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hello Ruth

You would in effect be publishing your photos if you put them in a shared album on the website so in this case, I'd say no, enjoy them yourself, or make your album private so no-one else can view them. Next time you are at a quilt show, ask the organisers if it would be OK to put them on the web. Most small quilt shows are quite happy with this, some of the larger ones are less so, but you should always ask.

Hope that helps

Katy 

Ruth Carter-Hale24/06/2008 18:04:00
43 forum posts
23 photos
Okay thankyou i will give them a ring and see what they say, hope i will be putting up a new album soon

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues