By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Quilty Calendar for 2018

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld09/10/2017 08:59:21
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Hi everyone......it's that time of year again......... the creation of the "Quilting Calendar" for 2018.

For any newcomers....for the last few years I have created a wall calendar.....basically for me.... through one of the on-line companies....in this case Vistaprint. I offer it to anyone who would like to have one.....at cost, sent directly to the address of your choice. Last year they were about £12 (in the UK,) though they can be sent abroad at extra cost. They are normally £13.99 plus P&P but I usually get a spate of various offers in the run up to Christmas. and the first of them arrived this morning which has prompted this post.

I am also asking for any photos you think could be included....... as long as they are your own work....or you have the permission of the maker etc. I have 5 already....so thank you to those people.... so I have space for another 7. I need hi-res images emailed to me....so send me a pm if you don't have my address.

You don't need to send a photo to order one and sending the photo does not commit you to buying one!!

Please use this thread for any messages

Best Rosemary

Sylvia16/10/2017 17:52:38
2085 forum posts
342 photos

My kitchen would not be complete without my PP calendar so yes please from me.

Now husband will be in Yorkshire mid Nov. Will you be ordering some before then Rosemary?

I have a photo of the greens quilt I finished recently. Will send as an attachment to an email and hope it is hi-res enough. Let me know if not.

rosemary Rosenfeld17/10/2017 08:50:30
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Many thanks for the photos Sylvia....they are great.

I will order calendars as soon as I have enough photos......... so please...does anyone else have a photo they think could be included? I have seven so far!!!

Sylvia can you let me have the address for a calendar delivery please.........I will see if I can find a final cost asap......although I usually wait until they send me a "special offer"! I'll email you later!

best Rosemary

Eileen Foster17/10/2017 09:01:37
474 forum posts
276 photos

if there are any in my albums you'd like to use let me know and I will forward the image to you.

Eileen

rosemary Rosenfeld17/10/2017 09:15:04
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Thank you Eileen......I am about to send you a pm! Best Rosemary

Jayne17/10/2017 09:31:47
675 forum posts
118 photos

Yes please Rosemary, might need 2 depending on the cost.

Jayne x

rosemary Rosenfeld17/10/2017 12:54:10
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Hi Ladies......I have just ordered a different calendar....my DH for his birthday so I have some up-to-date prices.

The calendars we have had in previous years today (and for a few more days) cost £7.99 each

P&P is £3.57 , for delivery within 2 weeks and £4.79 for delivery in 1 week and the P&P seems to be the same whether you order 1/2/3.

I am waiting for a couple more photos.... they should be on the way ......and then we are ready to go !!!

Please pm me for the "paypal" address....or you can send me a cheque if you prefer!

Best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld17/10/2017 16:07:06
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Thank you Jayne and Sylvia.....will get that sorted asap Rx

Eileen Foster17/10/2017 18:13:05
474 forum posts
276 photos

Replied to your pm and I would like one too.

best

eileen

x

rosemary Rosenfeld18/10/2017 08:46:24
5685 forum posts
1659 photos
13 articles

Good morning Ladies.........I have had another offer through this morning.....3 calendars for the price of 1 ............so £12.99 plus P&P which I assume will be the same as before....£3.59....2 weeks........ £4.79......1 week! The offer is available until 22nd Oct. That's this Sunday!! Seems too good to miss!!

I am just about ready to go ....just need another 2 photos.....thank you Eileen and Glenda....super images!

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Janome
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Search Press
SewAndSo
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues