By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

my daughters bed runner

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Eileen Foster07/09/2017 21:49:29
441 forum posts
249 photos

I have finally put the label on the back and it is ready to wrap for my daughter's 25th on Monday.

She chose which blocks she wanted and most of the fabrics [including the pebbles one which I didn't think she'd like] but left it up to me how I made them.

I chose the applique based on her favourite animals and her pet Belgian hare rabbit. She has adored ladybirds since the age of 3.

The first photo is the right hand side and the second is of the left hand side.

right half of bed runnerleft half of bed runner

Eileen Foster07/09/2017 21:54:25
441 forum posts
249 photos

I've added this to the show and tell thread. which is where I meant to put it in the first place.blush

eileen

Carol B23/09/2017 11:28:26
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Eileen,

saw this on the other thread, but it is only looking at it here that I have realised you have appliqued little animals on it, they have made it really special.

Carol B face 23

Eileen Foster23/09/2017 12:39:28
441 forum posts
249 photos

yes I did 3.

in my album each patch is photo'd separately.

a hare really as she has a Belgian hare rabbit, a ladybird as she has loved them since being about 3 yrs old. and a flamingo which she loves too. I had to draw what I wanted in silhoue then sort it.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues