Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sue 6204/09/2017 18:54:39
593 forum posts
29 photos

Wow! That is a lovely quilt Clare. Sue* hot

Margaret S04/09/2017 19:07:56
4002 forum posts
750 photos
Rulers - I've seen another system on Hochanda. May be a bit cheaper but I've only seen one demo.

Aly's stitched up ruler system.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 04/09/2017 19:08:59

Clare Gass04/09/2017 21:59:15
10 forum posts
5 photos

Thanks Margaret I was like a women possessed ....loved doing this. Eileen think Jayne has beaten me to it....she is right they are SUPER expensive and take some practice....still working on mine....not perfect but getting there.img_1290.jpg

Clare Gass04/09/2017 22:00:07
10 forum posts
5 photos

Thanks Sue, just my 2nd one ever, so was really please with how it came out. X

Eileen Foster05/10/2017 09:27:27
593 forum posts
329 photos

sorry to be so late in responding to this thread.

the efforts are amazing. but I will have to master free motion quilting first I guess. clare that is beautiful.

I've seen the rulers and gosh they are expensive. but perhaps to go on my xmas list. my 2 girls are always asking for ideas.

Clare Gass05/10/2017 10:22:13
10 forum posts
5 photos

Thanks Eileen...I really am enjoying learning to FMQ but I've also booked myself onto a course early next year to get some tips and practice in front of someone that really knows what they are doing lol

Eileen Foster05/10/2017 12:42:30
593 forum posts
329 photos

That is something I will need to do I think. the place I go for patchwork was fine to get me started but she couldn't teach me qayg so I did it from reading a range of books. I'm not keen on youtube .

but having someone with you saying yes/no well done is what I need.

Clare Gass05/10/2017 15:16:40
10 forum posts
5 photos

I know what you mean...I've used YouTube but even that doesn't always give you the tip bits of information and know how that you can get by having a teacher with you....I'm super excite about it, just wished they'd had one starting this side of Christmas rather than the new year! Lol...

I would have struggled now anyway...I've just started making Doggie Neckerchiefs ( and they are flying out the door!) lol

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues