By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Colouring pages

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Colour it your way!

Colour it your way!

Want to try out different colour schemes for some of our previous projects from British Patchwork & Quilting magazine? We’ve put together some layout diagrams for you to colour and play around with.

Alexandra Marshall18/08/2017 08:48:42
8 forum posts
2 photos
132 articles

Hello all!
As you might know, we have an article in British Patchwork & Quilting called 'Colour Me'. I have now started to upload the pages to the website so you can print the layout diagrams without having to draw on your magazine.

Alex

Myra of Cheadle06/09/2017 13:17:39
589 forum posts
128 photos

Good afternoon Alex,

These look great, I will ask my daughter at the weekend to print some out for me - I usually draw my own! My computer needs updating and I cannot print from my tablet, hence needing dd to help.

I have requested a copy of BP & Q under the current offer but it hasn't yet been delivered.

I began a Wall Hanging with a group that i hope will be quilted by the end of the year.... we only began in 2011.

TTFN

Myra in Cheadle, Cheshire

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Search Press
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues