All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Linnett18/06/2008 14:24:00
2 forum posts
I wish I could do something like this it is beautifully made
Ruth Carter-Hale18/06/2008 18:03:00
43 forum posts
23 photos
its great, i love the flowers and the bird coming into the border and i love the dogs.
Maureen Brown19/06/2008 15:13:00
4 forum posts
8 photos
Hi thanks for your comments I appreciate it . I have only been doing quilting for 2 years and really it was quite easy to do , I copied one dog on the computer then shrunk it by 25% to get the perspective right I also added some mountains in the background to opp's hide a mistake ..... and the flower and bird are just appliquid on,  have ago it's easier than you think. regards Maureen
Maureen Brown19/06/2008 15:14:00
4 forum posts
8 photos

Hi thanks for your comments I appreciate it . I have only been doing quilting for 2 years and really it was quite easy to do , I copied one dog on the computer then shrunk it by 25% to get the perspective right I also added some mountains in the background to opp's hide a mistake ..... and the flower and bird are just appliquid on,  have ago it's easier than you think. regards Maureen

Ann Cook05/07/2008 16:04:00
1 forum posts

Hi I think your quilt is lovely and so colourful.  I also made a quilt in memory of my four border collies we have loved over the past 35 years.  Mine was made using log cabin and was titled "Walk in the Forest" which was a challenge project at my Patchwork and quilting club.

Babs23/07/2008 18:11:00
385 forum posts
74 photos
9 articles
Hi Maureen, My, you have used lots of different techniques in your quilt - particularly like the pieced background. Very effective. My maiden name is Brown - any relation?
Caz23/07/2008 19:24:00
2545 forum posts
273 photos

Heh Babs!

Just read your last post, and guess what---- my maiden name is Brown too!!!!!

My dad was from Scotland and moved to London- maybe in the 1950's.

Small world, coz Tess has my married surname.   Caz   

Margaret Goodson25/08/2008 19:21:00
121 forum posts
3 photos
What a wonderful quilt!  Is it your own design or a purchased pattern?
helen G25/09/2008 15:12:00
542 forum posts
7 photos
HELLO.  hAD INTENDED a short sewing spell but the computer has me hooked instead, finding out all sorts of things.  One day perhaps I too will have something to show, no camera as yet.  Enjoying all the pictures, loved the dogs. I have a corgi so... one day. ...Helen G.Did attempt an introduction it is in the computer somewhere.  I am an ancient quilter, both in years also quilting years.  attempting  to be a surfer  also  mainly to keep in  to keep in touch with the family.
Jean12/10/2008 15:15:00
5 forum posts
Hi I think your quilt is wonderful and just hope that one day I might be able to make one as nice.  Thankyou for sharing you ideas with the computer will have to try it out.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues