By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Extremely sad news

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Carol B07/06/2017 14:08:33
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

I have been asked to pass on some very sad news.

Many of you will know (and love) Angela Huddart from the forum, her quilt patterns in the Magazine and from her blogs. I know that many of her close friends are aware of everything she has been through and given her so much support, but there will be a number on the forum that do not yet know what has happened.

Sadly her gorgeous Grandson Sam passed away peacefully on the 21/4/2017 after an extensive period in hospital. As Angela has previously posted he was born with heart problems and had bravely gone through a number of operations during his short life. Unfortunately the amazing care he had been given just wasn't enough.

Angela and her husband Ian have constantly supported their daughter Jenny throughout everything and all the family are now trying to come to terms with their loss and their grief. They are slowly having to adjust to life without Sam and to being back at home after spending many weeks at the hospital with him.

I know that their loss was a number of weeks ago but it was not appropriate to put the message up on the forum until Angela was ready. Angela does not yet feel up to telling everyone on the forum so has asked me to explain her absence to you all. She is not sure when she will feel like contributing on here, but says she will return in time.

I am sure that you all join in sending condolences, sympathies, and much love to all the family.

Carol B

Margaret S07/06/2017 14:49:18
3884 forum posts
691 photos

Carol

Thank you for telling those of us who did not know. I am so sorry to read of the loss of little Sam. Please convey my heart felt condolences to Angela and all her family at this very difficult time.

Margaret

Glenda F07/06/2017 17:00:04
1642 forum posts
218 photos

Carol

Please pass on my condolences to Angela and her family at this hard time my heart goes out to them

Glenda

Carol I have sent you pm

Jayne07/06/2017 19:40:40
675 forum posts
118 photos

Carol,

Please pass my condolences, thoughts and prayers to Angela and family at this sad time.

Thank you, Jayne xx

Sylvia08/06/2017 10:26:37
2083 forum posts
342 photos

Please add my condolences to Angela and family too. Thank you Carol.

Beryl Hedley08/06/2017 16:59:47
821 forum posts
145 photos

This is so sad. Please add my condolences to Angela and her dear family.

Thank you Carol.

Beryl

Carol B08/06/2017 20:21:47
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

I will certainly pass everyone's messages on and when Angela is up to it I am sure she will look back at this thread and appreciate all your words of sympathy.

Carol x

pamela jeffrey08/06/2017 22:35:21
3192 forum posts
114 photos

So sad to hear this.

Pam

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
C&T publishing
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues