By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Game of Thrones help please

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld28/05/2017 08:53:12
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Hi All...... are there any Game of Thrones watchers out there? If so..... can you answer this question......... are there any symbols/images/items immediately identified with the program?

I'll explain.....there is a fund raiser in the village at the beginning of July..... for Julia's House (a new children's hospice just opened in Devizes) and for the refurbishment of the village Hall. I've been asked to have a stall and I've been making some non-christmassy items to sell. 1 idea was to make some simple bookmarks...... ribbon with a charm or beads on each end. While I was looking on a well-known on-line auction site.... I saw some "Game of Thrones" ribbon and bought 2 metres. Now I'm not sure what to put at the ends. I have a lot of different charms......animals/insects/flowers/things and would buy some more if I knew what to get!!

Many thanks, Rosemary

Marian C28/05/2017 13:37:47
58 forum posts
24 photos

I Am told that there are "houses" in game of thrones, which each have a symbol associated with them, as well as mottos . If you Google "Game of Thrones Houses symbols" and "Game of Thrones mottos" and then click on "images" at the top of the google page, you will come up with things like a bear, fish, dragon, bird, rose etc

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
Janome
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
C&T publishing
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues