By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hello from a returning newbie!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Louise Gallie24/04/2017 12:34:57
1 forum posts

Hello!

I am so thrilled to have returned to PP and to have found the forum still exists! It was always so helpful and friendly.

Unfortunately, due to life getting in the way (moving and divorce) my crafting had to stop. Then i decided to study music at University, move house again and re-marry! Now i'm happily settled with my daughter (who was only 6mths when i first joined here- she's now 9!) and my husband, in South East Cornwall.

I've found a lovely fabric shop locally and i'm hoping to start selling my crafts once again, in the future. It would be lovely to hear from any of you and i look forward to annoying many of you with my daft questions one again!

Lou xxxxxxx

Rachel Gambrill25/04/2017 20:06:05
14 forum posts
8 photos

Hi Louise from another newbie. Isn't life annoying by getting in the way of sewing and crafting? 😉

What kinds of crafts crafts do you do? looking forward to seeing what you make.

Regards

Rachel

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
C&T publishing
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues