Newbie here

Looking to swap items

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Rachel Gambrill09/04/2017 19:40:34
14 forum posts
8 photos

Hello All

My name is Rachel and I've been quilting for a couple of years now. Like everyone else, I've got far too much fabric and not enough time to use it but hey, I could have worse vices. I went to my first retreat in January and really enjoyed it especially taking part on the swaps, would love to take part in similar swaps on here. I'm always trying new things and love making smaller quilts and I'm now trying bags, pouches etc.

Looking forward to finding my way around the forum

Rachel

mandy22/04/2017 23:12:14
1063 forum posts
152 photos

Welcome to the forum Rachel.xxx

Mandy

Marian T23/04/2017 08:40:30
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Welcome to the PP forum Rachel. I look forward to seeing your projects in the future.

Marian

rosemary Rosenfeld23/04/2017 16:32:36
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Welcome to the forum Rachel! There are a couple of on-going swaps but there is one you could join today! I am running a 4 patch swap each month. All you need to do is send the 4 patch blocks to me together with an SAE and I will mix them up and return them. The colour(s) for this month is/are the sea....... blues/greens/turquoises, not necessarily sea looking fabric..... though if you have some please use it.

4 patch.jpg

Here are a couple of mine! I am asking everyone to send 12 blocks ( ie 3 sets of four) starting with 2 1/2 ins square fabric so that each block measures 4 1/2 ins square when you send it!

I am going to send you a pm with my address. When you log in next..... you should see the envelope next to where it says "inbox" flashing.... its at the very top of the page underneath the advertising flash. Click on that to read you messages. We don't usually publish things like addresses and phone numbers actually on the forum!

If you want to send one ... there is a "message member" below all the posts.....just click on that!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work....wae are a nosy lot!

Best Rosemary

Rachel Gambrill23/04/2017 21:55:04
14 forum posts
8 photos

Thanks ladies

I'm finding my way around and getting to know things.

Am finishing up some mini quilts and wall hangings so will take photos to show everyone.

Like everyone else I'm always trying different projects but have got quite good recently of finishing UFOs.

Regards

Rachel

Carol B24/04/2017 20:00:30
3000 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Welcome Rachel,

I am sure you will enjoy wandering around the forum and I look forward to seeing some of your photos. I love trying out different ideas too, but am not always so good at completing themblush.

Carol B face 23

Rachel Gambrill24/04/2017 21:44:52
14 forum posts
8 photos

Ok ladies, where do I post photos of some of my quilts? I'm going round and round in circles and obviously missing the place 😉

rosemary Rosenfeld24/04/2017 22:09:09
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Ok....... look along the grey line.... to the right of your in box.... click on Albums....... now create an album by following the messages

rosemary Rosenfeld24/04/2017 22:16:39
5619 forum posts
1548 photos
13 articles

Next.... make sure that you tick "public" or else we won't be able to see your photos! Any files must be JPEGs! Once you have pictures in the album.... to get them into a forum message........ when you click post a reply....and start to write... look at the icons above........ click on the one that looks like a camera... then select your photo and it will appear in your post! I think that is everything! Best Rosemary

Rachel Gambrill24/04/2017 22:42:43
14 forum posts
8 photos

Lone Star

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
C&T publishing
Search Press
SewAndSo
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues