By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FOQ 2017

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sylvia14/08/2017 10:09:39
2143 forum posts
358 photos

Thank you for your pics Rosemary. Am enjoying your albums.

Carol B14/08/2017 12:03:06
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Sorry I missed you Claire. Had a lovely visit to FOQ and met up with a number of forum friends, although those who could not go were sorely missed. Some friends were together longer than others but it was so good to catch up albeit briefly. I saw Jayne & Suzanne, Mandy & Sheila, Irene & John, Chris IOM, Steriochild, Sue, and of course Katy who made a huge effort to get there.. I was also lucky enough to meet up with Jan Mc and NN. Hope I haven't missed anyone out.

It was also a pleasure to meet Emma & Julie at the PP stand and put faces to names.

I know that Rosemary has already posted lots of pics of the quilts but over the next few days I will post some of my favourite ones too.

Carol Bface 23

Carol B14/08/2017 16:52:32
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

I have downloaded the first group of photos into an album, sorry if they are not all sharp. It will take me a few days to put all the pics up as I am trying to add the Category, the makers name & the title to each one.

Hope you are as awe-inspired by them as I am

Thimbleface 23

Irene B14/08/2017 22:54:51
4433 forum posts
405 photos

It was lovely to meet with so many of my forum friends at FoQ. So much to catch up on!! You are all so special and I hope to see you all again next year, and perhaps, those that couldn't make it this year.

Irene rose

Stereochild15/08/2017 12:02:52
171 forum posts
89 photos

Lovely to see you again Irene and also great to spend some time with Carol and Mandy and Sheila, Mandy's lovely mum. Sorry time was so limited and so I didn't get to see much of Chris (IOM) and Jayne, Suzanne..... hope I haven't missed anyone else.

Festival was great, spent way to much, learnt some - even finished the block from my applique class. Chatted with lots of other quilters, have lots of new ideas for quilt designs from the beautiful quilts on display. So much talent!!! Letia face 9

rosemary Rosenfeld15/08/2017 13:26:04
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Thank you for your photos Carol......looking at yours I've realised that somehow I missed out on a whole section!

Best Rosemary

Sylvia16/08/2017 13:02:42
2143 forum posts
358 photos

Thanks also Carol and Stereochild. Really love the Line Dancers group quilt.

I see that the elephant won viewers choice. Did any of you vote for it?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
The Cotton Patch
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues