By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FOQ 2017

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld27/07/2017 14:53:39
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Well...I will be driving up with a couple of friends....... so not really sure when we will arrive! We're leaving just after 8......but you never know with the traffic!

How about 12 o'clock at PP stand! Rx

Stereochild29/07/2017 21:43:19
171 forum posts
89 photos

I will be there from Friday to Sunday - one day is just not enough!

Val has the right idea, you do need someone to carry all your goodies so you can be hands free to check out the next stall!! And as he is also paying the bills too......Go crazy girl!!!

Carol B06/08/2017 10:07:47
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Everyone going to FOQ have a great time.

Will be thinking about all you early visitors on Thursday. I will be there Friday, Saturday & Sunday and hopefully will get to meet up with a few folk. Anyone who may want to arrange a meet-up and doesn't have my mob no (it is the same as last year) please PM me.

Emma, will definitely call in on the PP stand , will be nice to put a face to the name..

Carol B face 23

Margaret S07/08/2017 10:20:43
4000 forum posts
750 photos

Have a great time all of you going to FOQ. Sadly I would not be able to cope with the crowds and noise so I cannot go.

I wouldn't be interested in the shopping! It would be quilts and exhibitions for me. There seems to be a good line-up this year - Nancy Crow, Victoria Findlay Wolfe, Kaffe Fasset etc.

I am really going to miss all Katy's photos this year, but hopefully some of you will be able to post a few so that we stay at homes know what we missed!

Enjoy yourselves. Don't spend too much!!!

Margaret

Sylvia07/08/2017 20:18:53
2143 forum posts
358 photos

Echoing Margaret. Have a great time and post lots for those of us not going.

Jayne08/08/2017 13:12:48
676 forum posts
118 photos

I'm only going for one day; Friday, this year, with Suzanne who I dragged along last year, and she's already looking forward to it too.

Hope to see you there folks.

Jayne x

rosemary Rosenfeld08/08/2017 14:49:24
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

See some of you at PP stand at 12 o'clock on Thursday...... and yes...I will take lots of photos!! Rx

mandy09/08/2017 08:11:46
1065 forum posts
152 photos

I will be there on Friday and Saturday and have volunteered to steward again, I really enjoyed it last year.

Mandy

Carol B09/08/2017 11:50:06
3003 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Jayne & Letia,

Hope to see you there.

Jayne, I have the right number for you this year so we have a chance of communicating blushwink 2

Carol B face 23

Irene B09/08/2017 16:57:12
4433 forum posts
405 photos

Hoping to meet up with Thimble, Jayne and Di, and also an old friend plus others who I've recently met online. I'm going with a coach full of quilters Friday and Saturday. See you there.

Mandy, I'll look out for you. You did a grand job stewarding last year xx

Sylvia, I've wanted to go to the French Festival in the Alsace for a long time and I have persuaded a local coach company to look into it for next year. Have a lovely time, I've heard that it's awesome xxx

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues