By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FOQ 2017

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Sue 6224/07/2017 14:20:20
593 forum posts
29 photos

Just booked my ticket for Sunday-I was tempted by Stuart Hillard being at the show the afternoon I would normally be there!! DH happy to drive me as per usual!

Not sure I'll bump into anyone but will definitely find PP corner. Sue* rose

Valerie Whydall24/07/2017 21:09:59
118 forum posts

Decided to go again this year, this will make it fourth time. Hope this time don't have problem getting in the actual hall. Will definitely make sure I find PP stand. I will be the one on crutches and green glasses. nerd

Val W.

rosemary Rosenfeld25/07/2017 09:01:41
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Which day are you going to br there Val? Rx

Claire Bear25/07/2017 13:29:22
1846 forum posts
411 photos

I will be there on the Thursday. face 23

Claire

rosemary Rosenfeld25/07/2017 15:36:10
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Great ....at least some of will meet up! Rx

Emma Kennedy25/07/2017 15:44:37
52 forum posts

Hi All,

We are all in the middle of planning the PP stand- which we will be sharing with our sister titles- so it will be great to get to meet some of you! For those of you who don't know, we are on stand E32- and I can't wait. Somehow I have never managed to make it to the FOQ as it always seem to coincide with our family holiday. I have heard so much about it over the years so I can hardly believe I will finally be there!

I will be with Deputy Editor, Julie Sheridan waving the flag for Popular Patchwork all day Thursday and Friday and also Saturday morning. Stuart will be there between 2pm and 3pm each day signing his latest book- which I have to say is gorgeous, and there is an amazing competition! We have teamed up with the lovely folk at David Drummond who are giving away Janome Memorycraft 9400QPC sewing machine, worth £2,199! GULP!!!

Let me know what else you think I need to look out for (or any survival tips you think I might need!)

Emma

Sue 6225/07/2017 20:03:56
593 forum posts
29 photos

Hi Emma,

Is anyone there on Sunday? Apart from Stuart that is-can't wait!!

Valerie Whydall25/07/2017 21:27:35
118 forum posts
Hi Rosemary
Will be there on the Thursday.

Val
rosemary Rosenfeld26/07/2017 16:50:21
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Great.... we'll have to arrange a time!

Emma.... comfortable shoes.... for us....a big bag and a full purse and make sure you have charged your camera and/or phone! And I usually bring lunch....that way I don't waste any time queueing! Best Rosemary.

Valerie Whydall26/07/2017 20:30:05
118 forum posts

Usually get there for opening time but time I will get to PP stand depends on if I am allowed to go to from of queue as I am disabled and on crutches. Last time I came I was told to go to the back of the queue. Husband is coming with me, he's the banker and the mule that will carry everything I will buy. What would we do without the men.

Anyway will be nice to put faces to names.

Val.angel 2

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues