By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Quiltlet Challenge for 2017

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld09/04/2017 18:19:04
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Hi All.....I've got my new mag. ....and some of your little quilts are on the"Show and Tell" page! Well done Carol B, Tessa, Margaret S and Letia! Best Rosemary

Margaret S10/04/2017 10:25:42
3917 forum posts
705 photos
Thanks Rosemary.I'll have to look out for the magazine.

We used to have two Martins in the same street,but when they were taken over one was shut. I didn't see last month's magazine as the remaining shop hasn't upped it's stock and they were all gone.

Margaret
Carol B10/04/2017 10:58:30
3002 forum posts
776 photos
2 articles

Thanks for heads up Rosemary. I shall pounce on my Mag when it arrives and have a look.

Carol B face 23

Tessa10/04/2017 13:43:12
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Got my magazine today...it's another great issue. Thanks for the heads up Rosemary. The pictures look great.

Tessa x

Sue 6211/04/2017 14:21:15
593 forum posts
29 photos

I missed this until today and knew just 6! But what super quiltlets-I'll be looking out for them in PP.

If anyone is interested the Outlander series started with Diana Gabaldon's book called 'Cross Stitch'. It's a fabulous story and so are the follow-up books.

I really don't understand why we haven't seen it on UK screens I'll just have to buy the dvds to add to my collection of dvds to watch when tv finally has nothing on to watch!! Just don't tell my husband!! wink Sue*

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues