5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Thank you Kim! Hope you're having a super time! best Rosemary

maria hewitt06/09/2016 15:05:50
973 forum posts
183 photos

Have just bookmarked this thread.

Let me know when, where etc I have plenty of bits to share, I need to refresh my stash!

Maria.

Kay A07/09/2016 19:34:37
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Hi Rosemary

I have some black & white blocks from the first quilt I ever started but now don't fancy finishing. As I recall the directional prints were driving me insane. I'll see what I can dig out & make it 30" square x

rosemary Rosenfeld07/09/2016 20:52:48
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

That would be lovely Kay! Best Rosemary

Margaret S08/09/2016 14:45:30
4000 forum posts
750 photos

I have been experimenting - this top should have been a giant disappearing pin wheel block, but I had to bodge it as my measurements were out! It is still a bit small so will have to add a narrow border. Not very baby friendly fabric either.

Black and White Linus quilt top

Margaret

rosemary Rosenfeld08/09/2016 15:01:02
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

I wasn't sure about the choice either!! best Rosemary

rosemary Rosenfeld13/09/2016 12:03:18
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Hi All..... I have had a few questions about what to do with the quilts (or tops) once we have them. For those of you already involved locally...... then I see no reason for you to change..... although it would be nice to have some pictures of all the quilts if at all possible.......... it would be no problem to make a collage!!

For those of you joining in for the first time....... then we can sort things out later! Obviously it would be good to have some individual photos and it has been suggested that it might make more of an impact if they were all delivered together!! What do you think?

best Rosemary

Irene B13/09/2016 15:12:13
4433 forum posts
405 photos

I'll join in Rosemary. Like your quilt. How big are your blocks. I see the instructions are for a 30" square quilt.

Irene rose xx

rosemary Rosenfeld13/09/2016 16:52:41
5833 forum posts
1708 photos
13 articles

Hi Irene...the blocks are a fraction under 8 ins so the quilt is a fraction big! They are the same ones as I made for Katy! Any quilt would be great... the design is up to you! Best Rosemary

Jacissima24/11/2016 09:11:32
8 forum posts

I don't often get to log on but feel I have to write simply to say thank you. As the Linus Coordinator for Gloucestershire and Bristol I am continually in awe of not only the beautiful quilts I receive for Linus but also the skill and dedication of the stitchers. Yesterday I placed 60 quilts and collected 12 and met some lovely people. I also ate a lot of cake - it being the currency that quilters appear to use! My own stash is being continually replenished with lovely donations which I can then pass on to groups, large and small, who work tirelessly for the children. Thank you to all of you who bring so much pleasure to the children. Regards, Jacki Hebblethwaite

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues