By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Fabric Guild fabric Warehouse Leicester

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Diane Ford03/06/2016 17:58:03
469 forum posts
60 photos

Cassie and I visited the Fabric Guild fabric warehouse in Leicester this afternoon. I've bought fabric from them online before, but never visited them until today.

It's a real Aladdin's cave, and they have a lot of things that aren't shown on their website. I bought a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus for £32, and the lovely man there told me to look on YouTube for the video which would tell me how to use it. I had already seen the video, but I was very impressed that he told me it was there. I bought 3yds of quilter's cotton and 6yds of piping cord, but resisted buying any more fabric, or any of the lovely trims or buttons we saw there.

I love the fact that they sell things by the yard there, and my receipt was handwritten ❤️, and I'll definitely be going back again.

**LINK**

Diane

Edited By Katy on 06/06/2016 09:35:39

Katy06/06/2016 09:35:20
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Just moving a post out of Chat, so that we can find it in future

Diane Ford21/06/2016 13:40:57
469 forum posts
60 photos

Fabric Guild have just announced that they are going to be moving to bigger and better premises, with better parking facilities. They are moving to Oadby, which is slightly further from me, but still within easy travelling distance, bearing in mind I don't have transport, and have to ask a friend to take me.

They will announce more details of the move in late July/early August. I was really impressed when I visited their old premises, and can't wait to visit the new place.

Diane

Sue 6222/06/2016 22:59:58
593 forum posts
29 photos

I've just logged on to your link Diane-what a find. The price of cottons is really very good isn't it? I'll have to send for a little something!!

Diane Ford23/06/2016 14:53:03
469 forum posts
60 photos

Sue

They started a sale today 😊

Diane

Sue 6224/06/2016 00:04:52
593 forum posts
29 photos

Oh dear!

Katy29/06/2016 14:27:29
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

They have got some good bargains

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
Janome
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Search Press
SewAndSo
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues