The layout at the top of the page has changed slightly

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy31/05/2016 15:31:28
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi all.

I've been asked to add an extra section in the header of each page for subs renewals.

This shouldn't be a problem, but for some people, the page may look wonky if your browser has cached the old stylesheet rather than fetch the latest one. This is normal behaviour. Nothing is broken, it is just your computer trying to save time by using a old file that doesn't change often, and this time it has changed so it needs to fetch the new version.

If that happens to you, if you're on windows, press Ctrl and F5. That should sort it out. If you're using a different OS or device of browser, please look here to see what you need to do

How do I clear my cache

Marian T31/05/2016 17:29:14
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Thanks Katy, all done

M xxx

Margaret S31/05/2016 18:47:21
3882 forum posts
687 photos
It's b******* my laptop, my tablet and my phone and keeps freezing some of the posts. I am thrilled!!!!

Margaret
Sue 6231/05/2016 18:49:03
593 forum posts
29 photos

Just an odd smudge at the top of my page easily sorted by pressing those keys-thanks.

Katy01/06/2016 09:31:23
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Sorry Margaret, do you need some help?

Margaret S01/06/2016 11:19:07
3882 forum posts
687 photos
Thanks Katy. Tablet and phone seem to have unfrozen themselves this morning and be working normally. I don't use my laptop that often so will wait and see for that.

Margaret x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues