By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Last call for Festival of Quilts entries

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Last call for entries for Festival of Quilts

Last call for entries for Festival of Quilts

Fancy winning £1000? You've still got (a little!) time to enter a quilt into one of 17 competition categories at Festival of Quilts

Katy24/05/2016 10:48:46
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

it's nearly time for any last minute entries for Festival of Quilts. The last day for competition entry submissions is 3rd June, so if you're finishing off now, you're on the home straight.

Don't forget you can enter a Sketchbook quilt for our Popular Patchwork/FOQ competition too. These will be displayed on our stand at FOQ in August and we're accepting entries until 11th July. We are offering three Janome sewing machines and goody bags from Cottonpatch as prizes, so it's well worth entering. More details from here

rosemary Rosenfeld24/05/2016 13:28:30
5705 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Remember.... you can enter online as well!!! Best Rosemary

Tessa25/05/2016 23:06:43
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Hi Katy, I sent my Sketchbook Quilt in quite some time ago, and I was hoping that I would get a reply to let me know that they have received it ok. Is there anyway of finding out if they've got it ok.?

Tessa x

Katy26/05/2016 10:11:01
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I will see if I can find out Tessa, I know they are being sent to the office, but I'm not sure what happens after that, so I will ask

Katy26/05/2016 13:11:58
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Tessa, one of the ladies is going to check in the office next week, so I will let you know when she has checked. As we all work from home, I needed to ask someone who lives nearby to go and look for me.

Katy31/05/2016 11:58:29
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Tessa, sorry lovely, I forgot to say, I spoke to Liz on Friday and she had been looking at the entries last time she was in the office. Your's has definitely arrived as she had particularly noticed how nice it was x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues