By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

subscription renewal

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
maria hewitt15/04/2016 10:55:10
963 forum posts
183 photos

Hi, my subscription is due for renewal, I dissapointingly notice there are no free gift offers this month?? is this going to be the way it is now?, I dont feel that the exisiting subscribers renewal cost is much less than a new subscriber, ( only a couple of quid )

Also I really dont make a lot of use of the digital downloads, although I do look at the back issues via this forum site. If I dont renew the digital , will I still be able to access them via this page?

What do you think?

Maria.

Katy15/04/2016 11:14:55
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi Maria

I don't know if we will be having subs gifts again or not at the moment, but I will try to find out for you. The free gifts are only for new subscribers though, so unless it has changed in the last six months, and no-one told me, the slightly cheaper renewal cost was always the only offer on renewals. If you end your subscription and wait for a subs offer that you like (if we are going to have them again) then you could get the free gift as a new subscriber.

The back issues here are only available if you have a digital subscription I'm afraid, so if you drop the download part of the subscriiption package, then you lose access to those.

Sorry

Katy

Jayne15/04/2016 21:36:26
675 forum posts
118 photos

My subscription ended with the Apr issue, and it looks like I left it too late to subscribe so I missed a month, oh shucks, but this morning the postie brought me a lovely package, DH even wondered what I had been buying now that I've found the joys of paypal and amazon...

The mystery gift was a lovely freedom fabric 'strippers' (jelly roll), a quilters desk diary (still more than half to use & LOTS of gorgeous inspiration) and a pack of mettler threads. Feeling very lucky. x

Jayne16/04/2016 18:31:49
675 forum posts
118 photos

I'm going to try and upload the digital links to my tablet here's hoping it goes well. I might be online on Monday asking for your help Katy. x

Katy18/04/2016 09:32:25
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I've got your email Jayne, and will reply this morning, had a busy weekend with my sisters wedding, so just catching up now

Sue 6218/04/2016 14:25:52
593 forum posts
29 photos

Hi, I received my magazine last week and with it a letter stating that my DD subs are going up!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Taking your advice I think I may drop out, buy the magazine and then subscribe again in a couple of month's time.

Sue*

Eileen Heathorn18/04/2016 16:27:04
365 forum posts
34 photos

Hi Sue

​I had the same letter. Am thinking I will cancel my DD and have an online subscription only. I have lots of back copies that I don't look at but can't part with them.

​Regards E

Margaret S18/04/2016 17:10:42
3895 forum posts
693 photos
The cover price of the magazine has increased.
With no freebies,I won't be renewing my subscription in the autumn. I will just buy the copies that interest me. I like print and digital downloads are not for me.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 18/04/2016 17:11:15

maria hewitt18/04/2016 23:05:24
963 forum posts
183 photos

looks like I opened a can of worms here, think last year I looked at the prices and took out a new subscription, as only a few pence different.

Sue 6221/04/2016 00:20:57
593 forum posts
29 photos

Eileen you're so right about those back issues. I'm sure I'd find enough ideas. I'll probably cancel and then buy later again! Sue*

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
bredons
Search Press
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues