Print and Digital Back Issues

Where to buy

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy18/03/2016 11:58:24
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Print back issues of Popular Patchwork are now available to buy from Mags UK, and are longer available from our shop website at myHobbystore.

If you are looking for a print copy of a back issue, please use the 'SHOP' link on the menu, or visit **LINK**

If you would rather buy a digital back issue, you will need to register and login at pocketmags at **LINK**to buy a single issue from them.

You can also buy single digital back issues from itunes or Google play

Katy06/04/2016 09:28:59
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

New home for Popular Patchwork back issues

Since we all miss an issue of PP from time to time it’s good to know that you can plug any gaps in your collection by making use of our Back Issues service. Traditionally this was operated via myhobbystore.co.uk, however there’s a brand new place to find them. mags-uk.com is now our back issues website. Sign in on the home page then select Popular Patchwork via the Titles or Publishers (MyTimeMedia) listing on the menu bar. Add what you want to the ‘cart’, proceed to the checkout, pay, and await speedy delivery, direct to your door.

Jayne25/01/2017 19:35:58
675 forum posts
118 photos

I have digital issues on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy) which now is causing me problems and it looks like it will need to be 'restored'. While I can back up my photos etc, how do I continue to access my previous mags after the restore? Does mymags keep a back catalogue available without repurchasing when I log in?

Jayne x

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues