By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

The Edge of the Land by Ruth Higham

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy14/01/2016 14:27:29
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I've just reviewed this today for the March issue, so I don't want to say too much about it, except that it is really, really lovely.

I was given it as an extra Christmas present from a friend and neighbour who knew Ruth well, and had been sent a copy in her memory. My friend and her husband said they wanted me to have it, and I'm very glad they did, or I may have not come across it. I think it is only available direct from Ruth's website, and it is expensive, but well worth the price, which includes a donation to The Beatson Hospital. I'm not sure how long it will be available for either.

It is very moving, it made me cry when I read it on Christmas Day, and it's made me cry several times this week, trying to write about it, but that really shouldn't put you off.

The Edge of the Land

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Janome
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
Sarik
Search Press
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues