PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Winnie the B.O.L.B08/02/2016 13:58:32
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well done both Marlene and Sue. I hope you've got your "alerts" sorted out Sue - I'd never remember to do anything without those!

I've just had an email to say my replacement scales are "en route" - hopefully arriving in the next 2/3 days so will be able to weigh in accurately - not sure I'll like the results but I promise to do it.

Winnie

rosemary Rosenfeld10/02/2016 13:56:03
5757 forum posts
1678 photos
13 articles

Well...... how are you all doing? I'm not moving much at all....... maybe I need to try a bit harder! best Rosemary

Margaret S10/02/2016 14:29:07
3949 forum posts
719 photos

Put last week's loss back on again! Well done to those who have lost weight.

Margaret

pamela jeffrey10/02/2016 15:40:34
3192 forum posts
114 photos

Stayed the same this week. Pleased about it

Bye Pam

Winnie the B.O.L.B10/02/2016 19:02:53
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I'm feeling a bit down about my weight because of the problems with my original scales!! This morning they told me I had lost 12 lbs since last week - I didn't believe them!!! The new ones have just arrived so I got have them set up them set up. I will try to check in tomorrow as I could only get weighed this afternoon after breakfast, lunch and lots of coffee!! I reckon though that the old ones were underestimating my weight from day one!!

Till tomorrow.

Winnie

Sue 6210/02/2016 23:43:25
593 forum posts
29 photos

Oh dear, my pound went back on this week. I'm beginning to feel that WW isn't for me anymore. What with our wonderful leader leaving last October and the new one leaving for a different job last month we now have another leader- very pleasant but I'm not feeling encouraged!! The new smart points have also decided to go with government directives and anything with sugar has gone up to awful amounts. So as I have a sweet tooth my treats are now rather curtailed!!

I did think I could go fortnightly to be weighed but with a monthly payment that would be stupid and it seems that if I just paid on the days I went to meeting I would have to pay for missed weeks.

I actually feel I'd be better off not worrying about it and try by myself!! Plus I have this lovely site for support. Sorry I've gone on a bit. ps I do have my alerts back! Sue*

rosemary Rosenfeld11/02/2016 07:25:56
5757 forum posts
1678 photos
13 articles

That's why we're here Sue! We all need support! Best Rosemary

Winnie the B.O.L.B11/02/2016 09:50:09
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

@£$%^&*@£$%^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read what you want to into that - I'll just say that I finished writing quite a long post to try to encourage Sue by recounting my experience of slimming groups etc - I pressed POST and it vanished!!!!!

Sorry - I haven't got time to write it again - will try to do it later!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRHH

Winnie x

Diane Ford11/02/2016 09:51:14
469 forum posts
60 photos

Sue

I've found logging my food intake and progress at myfitnesspal.com has really helped me. It's free to use.

**LINK**

Diane

Sue 6211/02/2016 17:02:23
593 forum posts
29 photos

Oh Winnie what a shame-I'll look forward to any future post!

Thanks Diane I'm just about to use the link and see what it's about. Sue*

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues