By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Margaret S27/01/2016 14:16:47
3909 forum posts
701 photos
1lb back on this week. Blaming the sausage rolls yesterday! Well DH did say that half of them were for me!
Well done to those who have lost weight or stayed the same.
Good luck everyone for the coming week.

Margaret
Valerie Whydall29/01/2016 11:02:27
116 forum posts

Got weighed today. Thought I had gained as skirt I put on felt tight. To my surprise I stayed the same. The problem with me is, I have a mobility problem so exercising is a none starter. I do try to keep as active as I can however.

Congrats to fellow slimmer's if you have lost or stayed the same this week star

Val

Diane Ford29/01/2016 11:28:11
469 forum posts
60 photos

I gave myself a good talking to after last week, and I've managed to lose two pounds this week. It could probably have been more, but my lodger sabotaged my efforts at the beginning of the week, with reduced for quick sale profiteroles and extra thick double cream from Morrisons. I weigh 11st 9lb now.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B29/01/2016 15:23:44
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well done Diane - that's great.

Margaret S - ditch your lodger!!!!!!!!!!

Val - yes lack of exercise is a problem but I guess maybe you have to think about how many calories you are using in your "normal" daily life because of this lack of exercise and try to adjust your intake in line with that. Not easy I know.

Winnie

pamela jeffrey02/02/2016 19:15:43
3192 forum posts
114 photos

1 off this week, like a blooming yo-yo.

will keep trying

Bye pam

Winnie the B.O.L.B03/02/2016 08:03:35
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well - my super, wonderful, very expensive present from my son scales tell me that I have put ON SIX lbs this week - completely impossible otherwise my jeans wouldn't be fastening!!! I have tried them 6 times and they tell me 5 different weights!!! I won't get myself banned from the Forum by using the language I'd like to use!!!!!!! I'll be on the phone to the company today to ask what the hang they are playing at - they're all computer linked!!!!!

Winnie

rosemary Rosenfeld03/02/2016 08:39:13
5693 forum posts
1660 photos
13 articles

What a b@&&#£!!!Hope you get somewhere with them! No movement for me this week!........which is good since I haven't put any on!! Best Rosemary

Margaret S03/02/2016 10:49:48
3909 forum posts
701 photos
3/4 lb back off this week.
Winnie, stamp on it! That should use up a few calories! Hope that you get it sorted.
Good luck to all.

Margaret
Winnie the B.O.L.B03/02/2016 12:01:11
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thanks for your support - and well done to Pam, Rosemary and Margaret. I've considered doing even more than stamping on the ruddy thing but that might invalidate its warranty!!! I'm going to call their customer service this afternoon and "have words with them - it has been unreliable before!

I'm not having much "weight loss" luck today. I've had an exercise bike on loan from a friend for several weeks and have genuinely been using it 3 times a week for 50 mins. My friend would like hers back so DH and I went into nearest big town to the main sport store (Decathlon - i think they have opened in the UK as well) to buy one of our own - we had already chosen the model we want. Guess what - there is a store/internet wide "out of stock" situation with it. So , we will probably have to wait up to 4 weeks to get one!

I'M FED UP!!!

WINNIE

Diane Ford05/02/2016 11:09:50
469 forum posts
60 photos

I weigh 11st 9lb today, so no change this week.

Diane

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues