PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Winnie the B.O.L.B14/01/2016 12:03:38
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well done everyone there - sorry I got distracted by "life" and forgot to log in yesterday morning. I also lost the "thread" of this thread so well done specifically to Marlene and Diane. Also congrats to all of you who are determined enough to succeed and have  declared their actual weight. I'm not quite brave enough at this stage yet but can say that I have lost a total of 2 and a half stone over the last 18 months - it had been THREE and a half stone till it all went pear shaped last year!! Still that is half a stone of that off so I have now lost 3 stone and ONLY have another 3 stone to go!!! I can only cope by using intermediate targets so my next one is 7lbs to get me back to my original 3.5 stone loss

I lost just under 3 lbs this week!!! So I've shed almost 1/2 stone in the last 2 and a half weeks. I am a very happy bunny - or should that be a happy "Pooh Bear"!! I know it won't continue at this rate - it is just that I put on a lot very quickly so it tends to come off quickly as I am dealing with it right away. It is going to continue to go down though - I am really determined. I am using a borrowed exercise bike 3 times a week for 40 mins so I'm sure that is helping too.

Rosemary - you have so little to lose it is always going to be really hard for you to see a difference - it will come off ounce by ounce, unfortunately!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Winnie

Edited By Winnie the B.O.L.B on 14/01/2016 12:13:19

Diane Ford16/01/2016 19:25:41
469 forum posts
60 photos

I weighed myself yesterday, but forgot to post here. I've lost a pound this week, so I weigh 11st 8lb now.

Diane

Fay Morris16/01/2016 19:44:06
437 forum posts
79 photos

Good - every pound helps a lot. Keep up the good work!

All the best

Fay

Marlene Hutchinson19/01/2016 22:34:38
1234 forum posts
1650 photos

Sorry I forgot to log in yesterday....put on 1/2lb last week...DD was off on holiday from work so eating out a lot!

Will do better this week.

Good luck everyone.

Cheerio, Marlene face 23

pamela jeffrey19/01/2016 23:01:40
3192 forum posts
114 photos

Half on for me this week to. Not to worried blame the cold weather

rosemary Rosenfeld20/01/2016 12:26:36
5693 forum posts
1660 photos
13 articles

I'm with you Pam.....today is the first day we've ventured out .... so no exercise plus comfort food equals a bit put back on!!! Best Rosemary

Margaret S20/01/2016 13:59:58
3909 forum posts
701 photos

Lost 3/4 lb this week. I am staying indoors, still coughing. About -8C and freezing fog this morning. The silver birches looked pretty covered in frost.

Well done Diane and Winnie.

Good luck everyone for the coming week.

Margaret

Diane Ford22/01/2016 12:17:21
469 forum posts
60 photos

I've gained three pounds this week, and my scales are showing 11st 11lb. That's six pounds more than I weighed in early December. I lost 21 pounds between September and December, but then my health went downhill again, and my dieting willpower seems to have gone the same way.

I'm determined to get back on track this week, but I'll have to move my goal posts. I'm now aiming for 10st 12lb (two stone total weight loss) by my 63rd birthday in March. I was originally aiming for a healthy BMI by my birthday, but if I stick with it, I might manage that by the summer.

Diane

Lesley22/01/2016 14:55:07
326 forum posts
2 photos

Hi Ladies

I would like to join, and start next Wednesday, I did the PP Slimming Club before, but since my fall

I have not been good. So I gave myself a good talking to and I am going to start by weighing myself

on Wednesday.

Lesley

Valerie Whydall23/01/2016 15:15:49
116 forum posts

Katy

Is it too late to join the group? I need all the support I can get to loose weight - 20 lbs. Not much but did need to get back to my goal weight, health reasons.

embarrassed Val.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Sarik
bredons
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues