PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
rosemary Rosenfeld11/11/2016 12:01:08
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Well done Diane.... and the surroundings will gradually improve... so you will be able to walk the dogs! Enjoy your new home!

best Rosemary

Fiona11/11/2016 16:20:00
3115 forum posts
465 photos

Well done, Diane! I'm not sure how much I've lost overall this year as it's been up and down with my treatment but my jeans are certainly looser, so I'm happy with that.

Re the dogs, I hope you'll have a laugh at this - miss and I saw it on tv a few weeks ago and had to track it down online as it's so hilarious! www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIR5dNN7o1w

Sue 6221/11/2016 14:30:21
593 forum posts
29 photos

Quick post-three pounds back on but as I'm more or less stuck indoors it's no problem!! I hope. Sue* face 21

Diane Ford28/11/2016 12:54:20
469 forum posts
60 photos

I weighed 11st 8lb when I weighed myself on Friday, so I've lost another pound in two weeks. Apart from housework stuff, I'm still not getting any real exercise, so I'm happy with that.

Diane

rosemary Rosenfeld28/11/2016 13:06:32
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Well done Diane.... keep it going! Best Rosemary

Winnie the B.O.L.B29/11/2016 06:38:58
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well done that girl - I wonder if climbing up and down 4 flights of very steep stairs to my son's new apartment in Chamonix - not forgetting going up and down the decorating step ladder times without end will loose me any weight?

Probably not - the "pain au chocolat" for breakfast every morning will put paid to that!!

Winnie xx

Jayne29/11/2016 08:12:37
676 forum posts
118 photos

I know we're nearly at the end of this year, but I'm hoping that by 'registering' now I'll be encouraged to continue next year.

I have a special occasion sometime in the summer, that I need to wear my old mess dress for.... So I have to lose at least 3 stone in the next 6 months, I lost 4 stone 2 years ago, but that was as a result of my transplant meds and not eating at all for 6 weeks and then having to start from scratch, well I did really well and I've put 3 stone back on, ouch.

The worst of it is that I've helped hubby to reverse his diabetes with healthy eating but I just HAVE to have large portions and snacks..... I will have to conquer this - and hopefully with your help I will.

Jayne x

rosemary Rosenfeld29/11/2016 08:33:54
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

We'll do our best to help Jayne! Rx

Fay Morris29/11/2016 08:41:32
437 forum posts
79 photos

hi Jayne

I too have a husband with diabetes who is able to control his eating in a wonderful fashion ! I also wish I could do the same .......but I just yoyo dieted which is/or was, I think, even worse than just staying larger than I should be. I encourage you to try and eat the same as you hubby - try eating on a smaller plate if you want to control portions. Actually I am happy even if I can just stay the same! Getting thinner for an occasion and then getting even bigger than you are now is not a very good option. Perhaps it is time for a new dress!

Best wishes

Fay

Diane Ford09/12/2016 09:17:04
469 forum posts
60 photos

I'm very pleased to report that I've lost another three pounds in the last two weeks, and I now weigh 11st 5lb. That's 1st 7lb less than I weighed on 11 September 2015.

I had actually got down to this same weight exactly a year ago, but then things went haywire, and I ended up weighing 12st 5lb again in July. I'm back on track now though.

Diane

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues