By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Diane Ford30/09/2016 12:47:55
469 forum posts
60 photos

I weigh 11st 11lb today, so I've lost another pound.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B30/09/2016 13:18:30
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

You are a real encouragement, Diane - I hope I can follow you.

Winnie xx

Diane Ford07/10/2016 18:45:48
469 forum posts
60 photos

I stayed the same weight this week - 11st 11lb.

Diane

Sue 6208/10/2016 17:26:05
593 forum posts
29 photos

Unfortunately I've put a pound on already-probably be a lot more by Christmas! Sue*

Winnie the B.O.L.B08/10/2016 18:46:07
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Sorry - I forgot to post earlier in the week On Tuesday morning, surprise, surprise - I had lost 2 lbs this week. So I "only" need to lose 2 lbs to break into my next stone target. Mind you, it's my birthday this weekend so, to "commiserate" with me on becoming 68 today (ouch), my DH took me out for a special meal last night?????

Winnie xx

Diane Ford08/10/2016 22:54:47
469 forum posts
60 photos

Winnie

That's great. It won't take you long to lose the other two pounds. Well done.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B09/10/2016 09:17:29
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Thank you Diane - I really am trying - 'very" as my DH would say!! I hope everything else in your life that is difficult fo ryou just now, will be better soon. Well done for keeping fighting back against the odds.

Winnie xx

Diane Ford09/10/2016 10:23:05
469 forum posts
60 photos

Winnie

I've signed the contracts for both the sale of my house and the purchase of the new one, so I'm just waiting for the exchange of contracts to happen now. I only used this firm of solicitors because they were the ones the builders wanted me to use, and they were offering to pay £900 towards the fees if I used them. I wouldn't have used them otherwise. I've done some research since I've been having issues, and the reviews I've seen are all pretty similar to the one I intend to give them after my sale and purchase are completed.

I contemplated doing the conveyancing myself this time, and in all honesty, I wish I had done it myself now.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B09/10/2016 11:47:03
3333 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I'm delighted for you, Diane - you must be feeling a huge weight(!! appropriate word??) lifted off your shoulders - good luck with it all. I would love to see your "review"!!!!!!

Winnie

xx

Diane Ford11/11/2016 11:37:22
469 forum posts
60 photos

I've found my bathroom scales at last, and I weigh 11st 9lb now, so I've lost two pounds in the last five weeks.

I was hoping to go for walks with my dogs now I've moved, but it's so mucky around here, with a combination of building site mud and fallen leaves, that I had to stop. The dogs stay cleaner if I just let them out in the back garden, even though it's just bare soil out there. We went for walks for the first few days, when it was dry, but once we had some rain, it was no joke having to wipe down all the kitchen walls, cupboards and furniture, as well as wash the floor, several times a day. Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and mud and fallen leaves isn't a good combination.

Diane

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues