By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Diane Ford22/07/2016 15:23:55
469 forum posts
60 photos

I weighed 12st 4lb when I got on the scales this morning, so I'm apparently two pounds lighter than I was last week. I haven't been at all good with my diet this week, so I'm not sure what was going on when I weighed myself last week.

I'm going to try to do much better this week. Mainly because I found this picture today, and the thought that immediately came into my head was: "Oh dear, that looks just like me doing my crochet".

Diane

I hate to admit it, but...

rosemary Rosenfeld22/07/2016 18:08:46
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

I need to get back to being really careful! With all the worry over DH I have been eating far too much and not doing anything like enough exercise! I will weigh myself next week but I know that I have put on more than a few pounds because of the way my clothes feel at the moment! Help! Best Rosemary

Katy25/07/2016 10:42:07
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I like the Hookopotamus! Good luck to everyone weighing in this week

Sue 6225/07/2016 14:36:15
593 forum posts
29 photos

I weighed myself this morning with shorts etc on. I've lost a pound which takes me down to 15st 10lb.

I am so pleased and it proves my point-often said-that I need to live in a warmer climate in order to become svelt!!

Good luck to all. Sue*hot

Diane Ford29/07/2016 11:18:40
469 forum posts
60 photos

Well done, Sue.

My scales are telling me there's no change this week, and I still weigh 12st 4lb. That's OK though, as I'm not moving around much at the moment, due to having a very bad back again.

Diane

rosemary Rosenfeld29/07/2016 17:14:37
5703 forum posts
1661 photos
13 articles

Well..... I have given myself a really good talking to! I only hope that I listened! It was worse that I thought....but these last few days I feel better and my clothes don't seem quite so tight!!!

Well done Sue and Diane!

Best Rosemary

Sue 6204/08/2016 13:47:57
593 forum posts
29 photos

Thank you Rosemary. Sorry to hear about your back playing up again Diane. My RA is so much worse in this humid weather and one hip is a pain at the moment-after not a twinge for about 10 years!

So important news I've made it back to my 2000 weight when I retired from teaching of - 15st 9lb. Hurray! I'm so pleased as you can imagine but now hope I can continue to lose. laugh

Good luck to everyone. Sue*

Margaret S04/08/2016 13:57:31
3917 forum posts
705 photos

Been keeping a low profile as things have not been going well. I thought that having two new younger dogs needing walks would make the weight drop off. Wrong - it makes me more hungry and I eat! Crept up to 13 stones, but I have dropped back today with a stomach upset!

Sue, my OA pains have been really bad this year so I feel for you. Conversely, although my back is still very delicate my really bad hip pain, that I have been complaining about for years, has been much better recently with all the dog walks.

Going to try harder to keep the weight in check.

Good luck everyone.

Margaret

Diane Ford05/08/2016 10:38:27
469 forum posts
60 photos

Well done, Sue.

My scales are showing 12st 2lb today, so I've lost two pounds this week. I record everything I eat, and my only good day was yesterday, so although I'm happy about the loss, I'm not sure I really earned it. Having said that, it has given me enough of a boost to want to try to do better next week.

Diane

Diane Ford15/08/2016 14:31:21
469 forum posts
60 photos

I forgot to post on Friday, but I stayed the same last week - 12st 2lb. I wasn't at all good last week, so I'm relieved that I didn't weigh more.

Diane

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues