By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

PP Slimming Group 2016

Losing weight together

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Diane Ford11/03/2016 15:50:57
469 forum posts
60 photos

Well done to Kay and Val. You're both doing great.

I'm not doing so well. I weigh 11st 10lb this week, so I've gained three pounds. I know why it's happened, so it's not a surprise.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B14/03/2016 12:43:27
3340 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I've not been on the thread for the last few days so this is the first time I've been able to commiserate with Diane - I know the feeling! Just try to put it behind you and carry on - you can do it. I know you're determined.

Well done to everyone who is lighter than they were - also to those who stayed the same - both need willpower!

Winnie xx

Sue 6216/03/2016 23:03:49
593 forum posts
29 photos

I weighed myself yesterday morning and another half pound has disappeared so now 15st 11.5 lb. Yes! rose

Wait till next week though after my birthday treats and chocs!! Oh goodness it's Easter coming too!!

Winnie the B.O.L.B17/03/2016 08:27:47
3340 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Well done Sue - as for next week - well, we're all allowed to be a wee bit naughty on our birthday!

I just can't seem to get my weight moving down again. Still doing all the exercise and feeling better and fitter for

it but just wish I could see these numbers moving -down!.

Winnie xx

rosemary Rosenfeld17/03/2016 17:49:58
5818 forum posts
1705 photos
13 articles

I know just how you feel Margaret!! I'm sure you'll get there!! No change for me either!! Best Rosemary

Edited By rosemary Rosenfeld on 17/03/2016 17:50:15

Margaret S18/03/2016 09:24:13
3981 forum posts
742 photos

On Wednesday I weighed the same as the week before.

Well done Sue. Good luck to the rest of us for the next weigh in.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 18/03/2016 09:24:54

Diane Ford18/03/2016 11:52:34
469 forum posts
60 photos

Well done, Sue.

I weigh 11st 9lb, so I've lost a pound this week. It's more by luck than anything else, because I still haven't got back the mojo I had for a couple of months at the end of last year.

I have to walk into town to visit the dentist this afternoon, and it's a twenty minute walk each way, so that should help. It's quite a big event for me, because it's nearly three years since I last walked into town, and five months since I even left my house to go anywhere in a car. It's raining, so I'm probably not going to enjoy it as much as I might if the weather was better, but I am looking forward to it. My back and knees will be complaining, but I've psyched myself up, and I'm determined to do it.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B18/03/2016 12:23:34
3340 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Congrats Diane - a pound lost is still a pound lost, even if you don't know why!!! That's great that you are going to give it a go to walk into town - and back - just don't overdo it and damage yourself rather than improve things!

Good luck - both with the walk and the dentist!

Winnie xx

Sue 6218/03/2016 13:43:46
593 forum posts
29 photos

Well done Diane and I hope you only encounter showers on your walk! Sue* rainbow

Diane Ford18/03/2016 18:16:44
469 forum posts
60 photos

I left home early, and wandered around the shops for about half an hour before my dental appointment. I was feeling great, until I got up after sitting for ten minutes outside my dentist's room. It wasn't my knees or my back that were complaining, as I was expecting, it was my hips. I knew I couldn't walk home, so I called my friend, and requested a lift. Now I've been back home for a while, my knees are hurting too. Oh, the joys of getting older.

Diane

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
ECT
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues