rosemary Rosenfeld17/02/2016 13:14:37
5757 forum posts
1678 photos
13 articles

A fraction down this week but not really enough to quantify! Best Rosemary

Margaret S17/02/2016 15:41:03
3949 forum posts
719 photos
My weight fluctuates a lot in the week, but Wednesday seems to be a heavier day! Same as last week. No change.

Has anyone used a body blade? It is an expensive piece of plastic that is meant to use vibrations to strengthen your core and muscles. I know some physiotherapists use it and I wondered if it would help me to become stronger and exercise more.

Margaret
Winnie the B.O.L.B17/02/2016 17:03:14
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I haven't heard of the body blade Margaret - if it works as it says it does, it will certainly be a great help because if your core muscles are stronger then it is "easier" to do "ordinary" exercise as well. I'm really working hard on the exercise bike - we bought our own one last week (had one on loan for a few weeks) and, although it is hard work, I definitely feel better - both physically and and "morally" - you know the version of "morals" that I mean!!!! I'm having real trouble recording my weight as my all singing, all dancing scales my son gave me as a present are still playing silly b@£$%&*€#! They sent me new ones but they are still not working properly. So my weight goes up and down by several pounds over a 10 minute period - which is obviously wrong. All I can say is that my trousers now button comfortably at the waist and my jeans are a wee bit baggy round my bum!!

Winnie xx

Valerie Whydall19/02/2016 14:29:18
118 forum posts

Joined my new slimming club Tuesday night. Leader and members seem very helpful which is what I need. So far I am enjoying the diet. Hopefully when I get weighed Tuesday night I will have lost at least 2 lbs. Exercise for me is limited as I have a mobility problem after three knee replacements and other major surgery on same leg. But I am still determined to loose the weight. cocktail

Val.

Diane Ford19/02/2016 16:23:13
469 forum posts
60 photos

I still weigh 11st 7lb, so no change for me this week, but I'm OK with that.

Diane

Winnie the B.O.L.B19/02/2016 16:24:09
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Good on you, Val - as I believe the expression goes - glad to hear you sounding more positive.

Winnie xx

Winnie the B.O.L.B19/02/2016 17:01:29
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

Yes Diane - I agree that the way to look at weighing the same is to be happy that you are still down on where you were.

Winnie xx

Winnie the B.O.L.B20/02/2016 09:05:07
3336 forum posts
190 photos
1 articles

I need a great big hug this morning!!!! I am feeling very, very down. I have discovered that my fancy scales have been "UNDERweighing me by about 7lbs since the very beginning!!! So, although I have still lost the actual amount of weight I thought I had lost, at the same time, I weigh half a stone more than I believed I did!!! They have all been recalibrated - and I have checked them with "ordinary" 40 year old(!!!) mechanical scales with I unearthed from the depths of the back of the boxroom, so I know it is now right. So I now need to lose 4 stone!!!

I am honestly finding it hard to deal with but I promise to try to cheer up and carry on!!!

Winnie xx

pamela jeffrey20/02/2016 11:12:29
3192 forum posts
114 photos

Take care and keep trying

rosemary Rosenfeld20/02/2016 12:33:08
5757 forum posts
1678 photos
13 articles

What a pain Winnie.... still I'm sure you will do it! Love Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
lewis and irene
SewAndSo
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues