By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Great British Sewing Bee 2016

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Love Productions is on the hunt again for enthusiastic talented sewers for the next series of The Great British Sewing Bee

Katy06/10/2015 13:59:49
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

We have lots and lots of very talented members here, maybe this year, one of you might consider applying? The closing date for applicants for the 2016 Great British Sewing Bee is 8th November, so you have a couple of weeks to think about it!

Details in the article above...

Tessa06/10/2015 15:29:19
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Now Katy, if they thought about a Great British Quilting Bee then I'm in. wink

Tessa x

Katy06/10/2015 15:34:12
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

But Tessa you are a great all rounder, you'd be brilliant on Sewing Bee. I can't make clothes to save my life and my finishing is rubbish, but you'd be really good, and you would make them laugh too

Tessa06/10/2015 20:18:33
5766 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Katy, my dressmaking skills went out the window years ago. I do what I do now for fun....the things they get up to on the sewing bee is extraordinary. Just ask Stuart.

Tessa xx

Fiona08/10/2015 17:40:08
3133 forum posts
486 photos

I'm wondering if I can not let Isabella know when it airs...she has enough ideas as it is! Today, we had her friend in the car with us who had just bought stuff to make herself a cushion for Halloween. It was lovely listening to two 11 year olds discusssing the best way to make it! laugh

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues