By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

La Passacaglia help

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
re6ecca2205/07/2015 19:18:43
6 forum posts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had Millefiori Quilts by Willyne Hammerstein that they were looking to sell. I would love to make the Passacaglia quilt but the cheapest I can find the book is £32 which is rather more than I wanted to pay. I wish I could get hold of the pattern on it's own but it only seems to be in that book. Thanks for any help.

Marian T06/07/2015 10:02:22
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Hi Rebecca

Welcome to the PP forum. I found a copy of Willyne Hammerstein here -

**LINK**

Unfortunately it appears to be in France and is priced at 30,40 euros which is approx. £21.61. It may not be all you want in the book but for that price it should be near enough....Maybe the magazine will be able to help as they sometimes have contact details for contributors.

Hope this is of some help.

Marian face 23

Edited By Marian T on 06/07/2015 10:08:11

maria hewitt06/07/2015 16:40:52
961 forum posts
183 photos

There are some downloads on lovepatchworkandquilting.com but I suspect this is where youfirst saw this. There are lots of pictures and diagrams if you google the title and author and look under imageß, you might be able to work something out. I have also seen some graphic / geometric design colouring books which you might be able to utilise. Or scale up In the kids colouring book dept. Depends how brave / skilled you are.

Maria.

Katy08/07/2015 13:35:00
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Details of templates

Loads of info, including paper templates download

I think you could probably work a lot of it out from the above links without the book, but the book itself is published by Quiltmania, and not widely available elsewhere. I don't think you would find it cheaper than there.

Quiltmania do publish beautiful books, but bear in mind they are in French and English, so you will probably only read half of it!

Marsha Daily19/06/2017 06:07:37
1 forum posts

Hi Katy,

I'd recommend TheDIYAddict's video and written tutorials if you are still interested! **LINK**

- Marsha

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
Sarik
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues