By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hug Hearts for June

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy08/06/2015 10:43:26
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Please post here if you'd like to ask for hearts to be sent to yourself or anyone else this month.

If anyone could manage to make a few unsigned hug hearts that would be great.

I'd like to send some hearts to Sylvia this week she's on holiday, but had a bit of a bump, if anyone else needs some, please post here.

Thanks everyone! rose

Alison10/06/2015 16:46:39
1833 forum posts
237 photos
1 articles

Katy,

I've just finished a batch of hug hearts, I'll try and get them in the post to you tomorrow.

Alison.

Katy11/06/2015 16:11:49
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Thanks Alison, you're a star!

Sylvia14/06/2015 09:34:36
2086 forum posts
342 photos

Oh Katy thanks for that lovely thought. If I am not too late then please just send one which I will know is from everyone.

In fact just came on here to let you all know that as I need some simple sewing (which does take my mind off other things) I am putting different colour, bright, oversized borders on the second batch of hearts you sent some time ago. I will then cut "wonky" and make up into a lovely lap quilt.

Then I will have all your love on my wall when I am in my sewing room and on my knees on chilly winter nights.

Love you all xxxxx

Katy15/06/2015 09:54:05
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I posted them last week Sylvia, and I sent some to Mandy and her Mam too.

But..I was a bit stupid, and I've sent yours to Andorra. Duh. So I'll send you a special one to Mallorca as above. Sorry for being stupid. Can you PM me your address in Mallorca again?

mandy15/06/2015 19:06:03
1063 forum posts
152 photos

Katy, what can I say a lovely packet of hearts was in my post box when I got home today, it is so thoughtful of you, a lovely surprise after a rough 4 days, My Mam has spent the last 4 nights getting up every 30 minutes or so to go to the loo, the district nurse thought she may have an infection but that proved negative so I'm not sure where we go from here, she also thinks she in an enigma !!!!!! Sheila (my birth Mam) and I are taking turns to stay over and we are both really tired (mentally and physically) sorry I don't mean to be a moaning Minnie.

We are dining out again tonight as I just do not have the energy or inclination to cook and my house looks like a bomb has hit it but hey ho ! I will be back tomorrow to do another night shift.

I actually posted some hearts to you today that I have had for a while and just never got round to getting them in the post, so hopefully they should be with you soon.

Thank you so much for the hearts but I think I have had more than my fair share. heart

Mandy

Katy15/06/2015 19:28:57
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I thought they might be nice for your Mam to see too really, so I hope they will interest her as well as cheer you up! I'll keep my eye out for yours too, thank you!

Sylvia16/06/2015 19:00:06
2086 forum posts
342 photos

Oh thank you Katy, I will add them to the lap quilt I am slowly making.

Chris is going to Andorra in a few weeks so they will get back to me before too long.

I am not sending you this address as I have had FAR more than my share. xxxxxxxxx

Katy17/06/2015 09:42:06
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Oh Sylvia!

Thanks Mandy and Alison for hearts and stamps, you've both been busy, those were enormous stashes, thank you, they'll keep us going for months!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Sewing Quarter
Janome
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
C&T publishing
Sarik
bredons
Search Press
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues