By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Beauty & the Beast Fabric Swap

A fun & secret fabric swap

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Beauty and the Beast Fabric Swap

Beauty and the Beast Fabric Swap

Our mystery swap, one beauty, one beast, but can you tell which is which?

Cathy Porteus 226/05/2015 09:26:02
189 forum posts
40 photos

That's right Monique, I think we will also need to include a stamped addressed envelope for Kay to send a different beauty and beast back to us.

Kay, is it OK if my quarter square triangles go in the same envelope as my beauty and the beast? I'm going to hopefully get my triangles done today and will post them to you tomorrow.

Then I'm going to reorganise my fabrics, the plan is to have all the scraps in the colour coded drawers:

http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/really-useful-11-drawer-rainbow-storage-tower/572895-1000

Well as long as my son lets me, he's also got plans too I think he wants to finish a Roman fort!

Kay A26/05/2015 09:47:15
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

STOP!!

Cathy you aren't sending anything to me for the Beauty & Beast swap

Once I know who is joining in I will put all of the names in a hat & pull out who everyone is posting to. I will then send everyone a private message so they know who to post to & their address. You will get your squishie, but it won't be from who you are posting to. It's completely anonymous so no one needs to be embarrassed about their Beastly fabric 😉

Don't post to say you've posted your squishie, but do post to say you've received a squishie & then a photo with which you think is the beauty & which is the beast.

I hope that makes sense, DS didn't give me much sleep last night so there's a strong possibility none of that makes any sense xxxx

Cathy Porteus 226/05/2015 13:44:20
189 forum posts
40 photos

Sorry Kay, obviously got the wrong end of the stick. I'll await further instructions!

Hope your DS (and you) get more sleep tonight, it's tough when you've had broken nights.

Kay A26/05/2015 19:48:48
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Thanks Cathy. I had a vision of being buried alive under ugly fabric if everyone sent it to me! xxx

Glenda F27/05/2015 22:45:11
1643 forum posts
218 photos

Have sorted both my fabrics

Glenda

Katy29/05/2015 11:21:10
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I've got a beauty, but I'm struggling for a proper beast, and I definitely don't want to buy one!

maria hewitt29/05/2015 13:10:04
985 forum posts
187 photos

whoops, i accidentally bought more beauty fabric.. and I was being so good this month, I was planning to donate my non- spending to support4sherpas.. perhaps i shall do it anyway..

Marai.

Kay A03/06/2015 14:30:25
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Sorry for the delay ladies - further instructions will be delivered to your inbox soon.

Katy04/06/2015 08:36:19
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

If anyone needs an address for their swap partner, please ask me for it, and NOT your partner!

Lexy04/06/2015 10:20:53
297 forum posts
81 photos

Have the partner emails been sent? I haven't received one if they have.

~Lexy

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues