Contributions please!

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Katy12/05/2015 10:09:34
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi everyone,

I'm asking for help with two small things, if anyone would be willing to help PP out with the following, please email me at katy.purvis@mytimemedia.com

1. We need a few extra items for Show and Tell in the magazine next month, so if you've made something nice recently (and I can see that lots of people have!) please send me a high res photo and a short paragraph explaining what it is and why you'd like to share it with our magazine readers. There is a small prize for Show and Tell stories, so you will get something back for your letter/photo
  2. We are setting up a microsite for subscriptions, to replace the subs pages here, and I have been asked for some subscriber testimonials for it. So I've been asked if a handful of people would be willing to send a photo of themselves and a paragraph of text saying what they like about Popular Patchwork. This is about the magazine, not the website, and you would need to be a subscriber.

Any help would be gratefully received and much appreciated, thanks very much

Katy

quilt and patch12/05/2015 16:14:49
3489 forum posts
636 photos

Already sent to Bridget for show and tell page!thumbs up

Edited By quilt and patch on 12/05/2015 16:15:16

Cathy Porteus 212/05/2015 16:27:01
189 forum posts
40 photos

I've sent you a message on here Katy with pictures of my X cross quilt that I finished recently. Hope that's OK.

Cathy

Katy14/05/2015 09:51:23
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Thanks everyone, you've all been very generous, and I think we've filled show and tell between us! yes

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Crafting Live
lewis and irene
Janome
Sewing Quarter
SewAndSo
Sarik
Search Press
bredons
C&T publishing
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues