By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Zazzle's fabric printing service

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Zazzle launch exciting new fabric printing service

Zazzle launch exciting new fabric printing service

Take a look at online custom marketplace, Zazzle, where customers can customise a huge range of products, including craft supplies.

Fabric Zazzle!

Fabric Zazzle!

We've received our lovely custom fabric, and are awaiting some finished projects to show you what we're doing with it!

Addicted to Zazzle!

Addicted to Zazzle!

Have a play with the Zazzle custom fabric tool, and order a FQ for yourself. It's great fun, but beware, it's a bit addictive..

Katy27/04/2015 10:52:16
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I'm trying out the process for Zazzle's new printing service today, and I have a variety of different designs to try. I wondered if some of you would like to assist me in the review process, and see what you think of the service and the finished fabric.

If anyone has any images that they feel would be suitable for fabric designs, email me a high res photo and I'll pick one or two to try. If your image is chosen, I'll contact you about the upload process, when the fabric arrives, I'll send you your piece for review.

TortoiseCrafts27/04/2015 11:38:29
75 forum posts
12 photos
16 articles

Hello, I look forward to seeing the review and your views on fabric printing. It is something I am very interested in trying - have asked my husband (who manages all my website and other computer stuff) to have a look at this area, with the idea of having some fabric printed, just for me, to my own designs.

Sarah.

Marian T27/04/2015 11:40:45
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

Very interesting Katy. I will be following this process as it sounds like it would be good for the future, especially for things like Memory quilts etc.

M xxx

Kay A27/04/2015 20:45:45
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Sounds amazing, I'll be following too. I'd like to get some of the kids pictures put onto fabric for quilts & cushions etc. We've had some fun with fabric pens. I have a lovely picture Seren drew at nursery to make a card, of our family when I was in hospital having Ieuan. I'd love to have it printed so I could use it as a panel in a pieced quilt back. Not quite what you're looking for for your review though xxx

Katy30/04/2015 10:30:20
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Kay, if Seren's picture is A4 or less, you can print it at home, using printable fabric sheets. I buy mine from Crafty Computer Paper. Or you could upload it to Zazzle or another fabric printing website to make a FQ or yard with it.

Kay A10/05/2015 09:21:13
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Thanks Katy

I'll have a look. It'll certainly make grandparent Christmas presents nice & easy if I can transfer drawings to fabric & make it into a cushion or something similar xxx

Katy11/05/2015 09:19:52
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Our fabric has arrived, so if it stops raining soon, I'll take it outside to take a photo, it looks lovely.

Tessa12/05/2015 07:53:03
5765 forum posts
485 photos
13 articles

Morning Katy, sounds interesting. Will have a look at the website. Looking forward to seeing a photo of the material.

Tessa x

Katy09/06/2015 12:25:26
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Hi all, I'm sorry it's taken me a while to add these, I was hoping to show you some finished projects at the same time, but we're not ready for those yet. Hope you like these in the meantime.

The photos are all in the new article at the top of the thread!

Edited By Katy on 09/06/2015 12:27:42

Carol Dodge09/06/2015 12:49:23
573 forum posts
137 photos

Love the designs Kate.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
lewis and irene
Sewing Quarter
Crafting Live
The Cotton Patch
Sarik
SewAndSo
C&T publishing
Search Press
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues