By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

UFO Zapping 2015

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

UFO Zapping 2015

UFO Zapping 2015

Zap those UFOs this year. There's a prize for one Zapper every month, and the quilter who zaps the most by the end of the year will be crowned Queen Zapper!

Margaret S05/12/2015 14:41:07
4022 forum posts
756 photos

Mystery solved! Thank you Katy for the lovely 'bag' book and no I do not already have it.

Well done Glenda too.

Margaret

Glenda F06/12/2015 09:24:50
1643 forum posts
218 photos

Thank you Katy for the lovely book

Glenda

Katy02/01/2016 12:52:23
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Nobody zapped anything in December, but I think our overall winner this year is Beryl who zapped 4 items. Well done Beryl!

Congratulations too to Lillian, Margaret, Fay, Carol D and Donna who all zapped 3 items.

I promised to give a prize to everyone who had zapped something, but hadn't won a monthly prize, so that means Shelley and Kerry get a prize. I think Rosemary may be due one as well, as I think she finished her food jar quilt, but I can't find it on here anywhere.

If anyone thinks I've missed one or more of their zaps, please let me know!

I've started a new thread for 2016 here

I have quite a lot of non-fabric prizes, and I'm not sure what people have already received during the year, so I'm offering you the chance to choose your prize for UFO and new projects end of year prizes.

So, Beryl, Shelley and Kerry, (and Rosemary if I am right) please let me know what you would like, and I'll post them to you next week.

I have magnifying lamps, lazy angle rulers, bag closure techniques dvds and lots of books. The books are

• Modern designs for classic quilts
  • Quilted panels in black and white
  • 100 modern quilt blocks
  • Jelly Roll quilts
  • Japanese Sashiko Inspirations
  • Cathedral Window Quilts
  • Jelly roll sampler quilts
  • Quilted bags and totes
  • Fabulous Fat Quarter Bags
rosemary Rosenfeld02/01/2016 13:55:04
5883 forum posts
1720 photos
13 articles

Thank you Katy but sadly my food jar quilt isn't quite finished yet....nearly but not yet complete! Maybe I'll be first in 2016!

Best Rosemary

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues