Have any of you done this?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Kimberly03/11/2014 11:26:58
1145 forum posts
165 photos
1 articles

Hello Gang!

I've a question, and it's rather odd, but then so am I.

The shop Threads and \patches offers a "Fill my Stocking" sale/club whatever you want to call it. during December. My question is have any of you participated in this in the past? What type of products were offered? How good were the prices and general information. Not to say anything against the shop or to promote them, but to figure out if this would be worthwhile for me, as my DH and I don't have a clue what to get me for Christmas. (I honestly need nothing...except a larger sewing room, Fr. Christmas can't bring that!).

Thanks for any help/advice/information in advance.

Kimmers

Katy03/11/2014 13:20:22
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

I don't know anything about that one Kim, but it does sound fun. It costs £2 to register, but you don't have to actually take up any of the offers if you don't fancy them. You just accept an offer if you like it, but then you're committed to buying it. It also sounds like you have to go to the shop to collect your stocking on 22/23/24 Dec, as posting it is possible but if they sent it 2nd class on Christmas Eve, you won't get it for Christmas!

Kimberly03/11/2014 20:41:15
1145 forum posts
165 photos
1 articles

Hi Katy, yes, I read all of that too. I'm just being nosy and trying to find out ahead of time the kinds of offers they have. I daren't let Dave know how much some of this costs, he'd have a stroke!

Hugs, Kim

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues