Articles

PP Birthday Club 2015

PP Birthday Club 2015

Birthday list, shopping list and goodies received

Katy22/10/2014 10:14:28
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

It's that time of year again! We are now recruiting for the 2015 Birthday Club. Alison and I are going to run this again next year. Thanks very much to Alison for all her brilliant help this year, and thanks to everyone who took part and made our birthdays special!

New birthday club members are very welcome, as are previous members. Please remember that this is a 12 month commitment, so please only sign up if you're willing to support everyone's birthday up to the end of the year.

The 2015 gift:

This year, we are sticking with Fabric. We think this worked really well this year, and hope it makes it a little bit easier for everyone, and encourage more members to join in. The size of the birthday fabric present will depend on how many birthday ladies we have, but will either be a Fat Eighth or Sixteenth. This means for every FQ you buy, you'll get to keep a bit for yourself! Everyone will send/receive a birthday card (handmade or otherwise).

If you would like to join, please

leave a message on this thread by 14th November saying you would like to join, AND send Katy a PM with the following details (if you were in PPBC 2014 then I only need a colour, unless you've changed your email address or moved house!) :

Name (including surname)
Address
Birthday
Email address
Favourite colours (we don't want anyone to be disappointed)

We need to get organised for any January birthdays, so we’ll let you know about those as soon as possible.

As with last years Birthday Club, this is a commitment for 12 months, and it is really hard on everyone if people drop out. So please be sure that you are willing and able to see it through. We do understand that sometimes life comes before quilting, but please join with the intention of sticking with it.

Thanks everyone

Alison and Katy

Margaret S22/10/2014 13:12:00
4029 forum posts
759 photos

Hi Katy & Alison

I would like to join in again please. 3 score and ten next year! A suggestion - If we get loads of people rather than a Fat Sixteenth  9 x 11", I would prefer a Layer Cake  10 x 10" as I find them more flexible.

Will let you know on colour etc when I have put my thinking cap on.

Margaret

Edited By Margaret S on 22/10/2014 13:12:35

Edited By Margaret S on 22/10/2014 13:13:19

Marian T22/10/2014 13:52:33
4504 forum posts
466 photos
7 articles

I'm in too Katy & Alison. Will let you know about colours...

M XXX

Edited By Marian T on 22/10/2014 13:52:56

Diane Ford23/10/2014 07:12:40
469 forum posts
60 photos

Katy and Alison

May I join the 2015 Birthday Club, please?

I like Margaret's suggestion of a Layer Cake 10" x 10" instead of a Fat Sixteenth.

Diane

Kay A23/10/2014 08:44:38
555 forum posts
37 photos
1 articles

Hi ladies

I'd love to join in this year Was too late joining the forum this year

I do need to be super organised & I'm going to have to get all of the January & probably February parcels ready to go by mid December. Is it likely that you'll have all the details that you can share by then? If not then I might need to admit to there being late parcels for the birthdays early in the year x

Kay x

mmamimone23/10/2014 09:23:35
311 forum posts
47 photos

Hi

I would like to join in again please. I would prefer a Layer Cake

Monique

mandy23/10/2014 10:04:39
1068 forum posts
153 photos

Me too Katy and Alison, a layer cake sounds a nice idea but I'm happy with anything.xxx

Mandy

Katy23/10/2014 13:33:34
8902 forum posts
5365 photos
898 articles

Thanks everyone

I like Margaret suggestion of 10 x10 too.

I've added you all to my list, except Kay, as I don't know when your birthday is yet! I will let everyone know about January birthdays in December, and I should be able to let you know about Feb if you remind me. In general we send the details about a month before, and unless it's really awkward for anyone, it helps me and Alison if we can send them all at once rather than trying to remember who needs to know in advance. We will make exceptions if necessary, but we don't want to make it a habit, as someone is likely to get missed.

It's lovely to have some new birthdayers, thanks for joining in. Let me know what colours you would like when you've decided.

Any more new members would be very welcome, just sign up here, and if you're a previous PPBCer, let me know if you'd like to carry on again

rosemary Rosenfeld23/10/2014 14:02:45
5908 forum posts
1730 photos
13 articles

Yes please Katy! Best Rosemary

Beryl Hedley23/10/2014 14:48:18
821 forum posts
145 photos

Katy and Alison Please add me to the list for 2015.

I don't mind which size. My colour choice would be red.

Pam your squishie has arrived . Thank you.

Beryl

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues