By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Marian T

Here is a list of all the postings Marian T has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Bad news from Kimmers (Kim)
16/01/2017 14:33:19

Updates: Kimmers message from yesterday that she posted on Facebook

She's walked a bit more today. Doing exercises, and eating a bit more. More visitors who put a smile on her face

And todays message - She said she'd had 3 walks but had exhausted herself so she was off for a nap.

She's on the mend which is fantastic. Gave all your good wished to her too.

Marian face 23

Thread: Chat
13/01/2017 17:29:46

Have PM'd you Jayne.

M XX

13/01/2017 17:26:28

Kimmers is in a lot of discomfort but was up today for a little while. Gave her all your good wishes and love and hugs. Hopefully she'll be on her way home soon and feel more comfortable.

Marian

12/01/2017 18:56:25

Will do Margaret.

I did ask that question and she said its not her pedal foot so all is well with her. She had an operation this morning and texted me when she had left recovery on the way to the ward - epidural was wearing off and she was feeling it but was hungry. She was much better for friends visiting so apart from discomfort, Zimmer-Kimmers (her words not mine) is doing okay and I expect eager to get back to quilting.

Marian

12/01/2017 09:17:17

Will do Cathy. Hope you and family are all well.

Marian X

12/01/2017 08:17:33

Have PM'd you Jayne

M XX

11/01/2017 22:59:24

I don't know at the moment Tess. My son fractured his hip several years ago and he didn't need surgery but he was off work for 15 months. The written conversation was very short as I'm sure Kim was very tired after the day she'd had but will let you know as news comes through.

Will do Pam.

M xx

11/01/2017 21:01:44

Update on Kimmers

She is more comfortable this evening but said the food is awful. Meds are keeping pain at bay. I've passed on everyone's love and good wishes to her.

Marian

11/01/2017 18:47:52

Will do Rosemary

Marian

11/01/2017 18:02:17

Sorry about that Thimble. I typed the message to you then sent then it went to Tess so I think Tess may have got your message too.....made a right pickle of it as my mobile was changing all the words around and making no sense. Predictive text has to go...tried to type FoQ to Jan in her message and it kept switching it to Cow...

Anyway, I'll update on here when I hear anything.

xx

11/01/2017 17:38:08

Absolutely Tess. She asked me to let people know and I'll pass on the updates here as they come in.

She said she is enjoying the 'drugs' so must be more comfortable than she was.

Speak soon

M XX

11/01/2017 17:03:35

Hi All

I've had several texts from Kimmers since 2.30pm today to say she's had a fall while pinning her beautiful quilt top to the design wall. Her neighbour called the ambulance and in true Kimmers style, she asked her to take a photo before they arrived.

After spending the afternoon in hospital with a suspected broken femur, she had just texted me to say she has broken her hip. Kimmers has asked me to tell all her quilty friends and I thought this would reach many people in one hit.

Marian

Thread: Sad news
09/01/2017 14:31:28

Thanks Katy. That is very sad news. Chris has been in many swaps over the years and as you say will be missed. My condolences to Geoff and the family. My thoughts are with you all.

Marian T

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 to All
31/12/2016 08:35:11

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2017 and wish you all Health, Happiness and Peace in your lives.

Marian xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
29/12/2016 09:00:03

note Happy Birthday note Rosemary. I hope you have a lovely day opening your squishies gift gift gift and enjoying some cake cocktail hot and party.

Marian x rose

Thread: Raffling a quilt fo feed the world, through Oxfam
17/12/2016 17:03:22

Well done for all your hard work Rosemary, and what a great amount you've raised too. Congratulations to Oxfam , Alison and Brad.

Marian thumbs up

Thread: Popular Forum Group Quilt for FoQ 2016
17/12/2016 17:01:29

Congratulations Sylvia. Lucky lady!

Marian x

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2016
14/12/2016 10:29:43

Here's my squishie birthday/Christmas card and lovely fabrics from Donna S to go with my other gorgeous fabrics. Thank you again everyone.

bday card from donna s 2016.jpg

Marian thumbs up

13/12/2016 12:02:25

Hi Donna

I had a lovely surprise when your lovely card popped through my letterbox. The fabrics are lovely and very relevant and appreciated so thank you so much. Will take a photo and post when we have a brighter day than the very grey one at the moment.

A Happy Christmas to you and your family too.

Marian face 23

05/12/2016 11:46:32

Hi Thimble

It's lovely to see your gorgeous Mariner's Compass in the Show & Tell in the Jan issue of PP. Love the colours!

Will PM you.

M XX

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues