By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Marian T

Here is a list of all the postings Marian T has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Oreintal folded bag
02/09/2008 19:42:00

What a great effect this has in the finished bag - love the idea, I may think about incorporating this into a quilt design.

Thread: Lammy's Album
02/09/2008 19:38:00

I am Katy, thank you. My 3½ month old granddaughter Eden will be my next recruit into patchwork quilts but I guess we'll have to wait a while for that!

Thread: 2007_1229Autumn070003.JPG
01/09/2008 21:49:00
Just beautiful! Well done!
Thread: Lammy's Album
01/09/2008 21:48:00
Hi I thought it would be nice to show our summer project. My grandchildren enjoyed planning their quilts on paper then glued pieces of their chosen fabrics onto their Quilt Design Sheets. Together we had fun making them using an old hand sewing machine, whilst the 'designers' dictated their finished quilt designs. It was a very enjoyable, quality time and each child has enormous pride in their quilts, finishing them off with their hand written labels which were stitched to the backs, with lots of kisses for baby Eden. Mum and dad were delighted with the quilts too! Marian (Lammy)
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
The Cotton Patch
Janome
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues