By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Marian T

Here is a list of all the postings Marian T has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2017
18/10/2017 11:01:30

Two more squishies arrived this morning from Maria and Mandy so thank you to you both for sending them.

Marian X X

13/10/2017 11:28:09

Thank you to both Sheila N and Rosemary for my squishies that have just arrived. thumbs up thumbs up

Marian

10/10/2017 12:38:34

Hi Margaret S

Thank you for my squishie that is now in the basket. smiley

Marian

09/10/2017 11:12:51

Hi Sue (Acland)

Thank you so much for my squishie which has just arrived.

Marian smiley

02/10/2017 19:32:23

That's a shame Mandy but it'll all work out in due course and at least some things are getting through to him now. Good that you've got your things around you and you can make it comfortable and bide your time. It'll happen before you know it so stay positive.

M XXX

02/10/2017 11:54:46

Hi Mandy,

I've posted your squishie to the new address provided so it will there soon. Hope you are doing okay.

Marian x

Thread: Show and Tell
01/10/2017 08:02:23

Gorgeous quilt Thimble. I love it but what a stress waiting for news of its' delivery for 9 days, especially you were out of the country too. I'm sure it will be a loved quilt for her.

M XX

29/09/2017 08:26:34

Hi Sandy

Thank you for my squishie which arrived today. It's in a basket with Fiona's keeping it company. smiley

I hope after the stressful time of late that you and all of your family are doing well now.

Marian XX

28/09/2017 13:34:58

Lovely work from everyone, well done and love the Christmas projects too Eileen.

Have PM'd you re your request.

Marian

26/09/2017 17:06:11

Hi Fiona

Thank you for my squishie which arrived today.

Marian thumbs up

Thread: Happy Birthdays
30/08/2017 12:04:07

Have a great day Katy with cake, cocktail and gift's. Sending love to you, Stella and Daisy XX

M XXX

20/07/2017 07:48:36

Sorry I'm a bit late with this June but hope you had a Happy birthday. I hope you have also been lifted by your birthday squishies and will soon be able to get back to your sewing. gift cake rose

Marian X

04/07/2017 12:21:05

Love your quilt Alison, you always excel at the most difficult designs which are all beutiful.

Marian x

28/06/2017 12:11:03

Hi June

I've posted your squishie today so you can store in your collection for your birthday.

Marian face 23

Thread: Bags bags bags.
25/06/2017 08:30:15

Another lovely bag from Claire this time. Such a lot of work with the hexies and I love the pocket too.

Marian

Thread: Chat
20/06/2017 17:14:57

hahahahahahahaa I miss your humour so much. They are indeed very loyal subjects and have never let me down.

And while its true about the pillows, the hotel must have a huge surplus after having to re-order extras for me so I say to you all, take advantage while you can....we never know how things are going to change next year wink I can live in hope ... but in the meantime I know you'll have a ball...just try not to get into too much trouble - the photo are always watching

thinking

M xx

20/06/2017 16:53:10

Good to read about the possibilities Thimble and Tess but shame on me as I was in the Underground Railroad group and can tell you that the blocks are very happy but they are still in the UFO ottoman. I love my blocks and have a specific idea for my quilt but haven't had time to get around to it yet....blush

I'm working the plans for my daughter's/SIL's quilt at the moment which is so long overdue too but slowly making some strides to sorting the design elements, however I would be up for another block swap as long as it wasn't too involved.

Keep forgetting to say Thimble that the Acorn people are doing a great job of guarding my FQ baskets....

acorn people guards.jpg

M xx

Thread: Bags bags bags.
20/06/2017 13:15:46

I wish we had a Like button on here, I am always tempted to Like but then I remember where I am....sad

Never mind, lovely bags Maria and Tess.

M xx

Thread: Chat
20/06/2017 12:21:06

Hi everyone

Thimble - Lovely to see a post from you and as always, spoken from the heart. I've been so pre-occupied with health and other stuff for a long period but hopefully heading for an even keel sometime soon.

Will miss you all at FoQ but I know you'll have a great time and there will be enough pillows for everyone and some.... You may have Kimmers and Tess and a lot of the Comin' Thru Crew attending next year so that's something to look forward to.

Hope you all enjoy basking in the rare sunshine in the UK and you too Winnie but I will be happier when it's ever so slightly cooler...wink

Hugs to those who need one hug 2

Marian

14/06/2017 18:23:44

We have Margaret. I miss Katy as I'm sure lots of other people do, it's very different on here now.

Marian

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues