By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for June

Here is a list of all the postings June has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Quilt Together 2013
21/02/2013 19:37:46

Glad you found it ok Margaret

The handsome chap in my avatar is our wee Cairn Terrier called Murdo, he's adorable and loves to help me to quilt smiley Of course he much prefers to put muddy paw prints all over our cream living room carpet....

June xrose

PS westies are white x

21/02/2013 19:20:00

Dearest Margaret,

if you click on the Title at the top to the right of the icon, it should take you to the main part of this thread where you should see the album

June x

Thread: NEW Moda Hexies!!
21/02/2013 19:17:56

Hi folks

what do you think of this?

**LINK**

Hope the link work ok

June xrose

21/02/2013 18:26:40

WOW! Only more pics to go into the album!! Lovely blocks ladiessmiley

Thread: 2013 Birthday Club
21/02/2013 12:52:31

Many happy returns Margaret! Hope you have a fantabulous day! cakepartycocktail

June xrose

Thread: Mini Quilts
20/02/2013 07:26:12

Hi Katy

What a fabby link!!! Definitely will be trying this! teeth 2

June x rose

19/02/2013 07:41:08

Oooooo thanks Katy! I've already made one block, only a pinwheel but I'm so pleased with it, so very cute!. Now have a large tray lid filled with wee triangles! Have to admit I got these free at a class as the lady who was using that fabric was just going to dump them as scraps!!

June x rose

Thread: Ugly Fabric Challenge
18/02/2013 19:33:50

Alison,

I finally got myself organised & have sent a SAE for you - can't believe I forgot it first time! What a muppet I am!

Looking forward to seeing what I get back, looks like quite a few folks have joined in!

June x rose

Thread: Mini Quilts
17/02/2013 19:30:33

Hi Tessa

thanks for the Friends request teeth 2

I love the idea of using up every little scrap of fabric, it's too expensive to waste! If you have a peek in my album "other bits and bobs" there are pictures of a cushion cover I did with scraps from the handfasting quilt I did (also an album for this). The blocks worked out at a smidge over 1inch.

June x rose

17/02/2013 17:41:38

Thanks Tessa,

Have tried that and have got a few tutorials already - clever you for thinking of something so simple!

I like the idea of scaling a block down but, not sure what size to aim for... do I go for 1.5inch blocks that finish at 1 inch or should it be 1 inch blocks that finish at 0.5inch???

Can see me having great fun working this out!!

June x rose

17/02/2013 16:43:11

Hi everyone,

I've seen some examples of miniquilts recently and I'm thinking of trying to make one myself but I don't know where to start!

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a tutorial or give me a few tips?

Many thanks

June rose

Thread: Chat
17/02/2013 15:18:08

What cute cushion Pam smiley

I'm actually feeling very virtuous today as I've spent the morning cleaning my sewing room (AKA the spare bedroom) and moving things around. Managed to get myself more space! Next week, it's off to IKEA for a bookcase & some storage boxes! Can't wait till it's all done and sorted out.

June rose

Thread: Scrappy!
15/02/2013 21:53:28

Thanks for the fab tutorial. I'm sorting out my sewing room tomorrow but will be starting a scrappy quilt asap afterwards!!

June rose

14/02/2013 07:47:09

Very sweet block Laura, well done Susan

June x

13/02/2013 19:46:24

Helen,

Somehow I missed your comment, sorry embarrassed glad you like it though teeth 2 rose

Can't wait to see what's next! Been looking at various 9 patch blocks to try to see how things might go....all very exciting!

June

Thread: starr fabric
13/02/2013 16:42:20

Don't know if it's the same background but I found this listing on etsy (just hope the linky works!!)

**LINK**

Good luck with your hunt

Junerose

Thread: Ugly Fabric Challenge
12/02/2013 18:00:00

YIKES!!! Well reminded Katy - I forgot too embarrassed will pop one in the post for you asap.

June

Thread: Scrappy!
11/02/2013 17:56:51

That's fabulous Alison - so inspiring! Currently collecting scraps to try this sort of thing for myself, probably take sometime to get enough though as keep using off cuts for other projects!!

Well done you !

June rose

Thread: Chat
11/02/2013 07:43:54

Thank you for all the kind comments ladies teeth 2 June rose

10/02/2013 22:08:10

Thanks Pam,

I love charm packs, so easy to use and quick to put together. This fabric is Bungle Jungle & I just totally adore it! I'm now having to look for another pack as my niece is pregnant so I have to make one for her - fortunately she's not due until July so I've got time to search out something different.

June

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues