By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for June

Here is a list of all the postings June has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: PP Birthday Club 2017
19/07/2017 10:52:52

Ladies,

I cannot tell you how much joy your cards and fabrics have brought me. They really have given me a much needed boost. I wish I could give you all a huge hug - so take a cyber one please hug

I know I'm behind with sending out mine to others - and for that I apologise; will get to this today xx

Life is proving very stressful just now - flat still not finished; cuts at work mean jobs will go and I had a bit of a health scare (all turned out ok but was a very scary time sad) All of which meant I withdrew from a lot of things and people but I'm beginning to feel a bit better so hopefully that's it turning round.

I know people make resolutions at New Year but I think that I will make a few now:

1. ​remember the good things in my life - every day (including you ladies)
  2. work on the flat for an hour each day

Not much I know but until the flat is done, I can't get on to my sewing room. I know me well enough to know that if the sewing room was ready to use then the rest of the flat would never get done!!

Will post pictures later today but thank you all once again

June xxxxxxxx

Edited By June on 19/07/2017 11:11:48

19/04/2017 17:16:26

HI everyone - just to let you know I have borrowed an internet connection for a few mins. Still don't have mine sorted out at the flat....there is a saga to be told there but as Kipling says that's another story! Anyway, I know I am behind with this (and other things) but I will get there...at some point. At the moment it looks like mid May before I get things fully sorted out - just don't get me started about that!!

Anyway love & birthday wishes to everyone

June xxx

31/03/2017 19:33:37

Hi everyone

death of old computer meant loss of old email address and all my emails. So Rosemary, if you've sent me anything recently I didn't get it I'm afraid. I have updated my email address here for everyone.

love

June xx

Thread: Easter ATC
31/03/2017 19:25:10

I'M BACK!!!!!

Well hello everyone - missed me?

What a drama - my computer died on me over a week ago and with it went all my automatic sign ins! With my memory I use them a lot. The result was I lost access to everything including my email. My email was lost and I've had to set up a new email (amended on here so everyone should get me via this now) but if everyone has emailed me recently well that's gone sad

Myra - I got your ATC, thank you very much laugh​ I'm afraid I haven't done yours yet but it will be done .... soon. Issue is I move house next week so everything is in chaos but I promise you will get one as soon as possible.

Anyway, it's lovely to be back and I'm off to get some more packing done ttfn!

June xx

18/03/2017 09:45:29

Belated Happy Birthday Sue, hope you had a wonderful day

June x

14/03/2017 14:07:03

Thanks Rosemary, I did see that size on the link you sent me but thought it seemed really small....yikes! may have to rethink my grand plan!! lol

June xx

14/03/2017 07:12:54

Can I just check what the size of the card should be?

June x

Thread: Show and Tell
26/02/2017 18:15:54

Maria, that's lovely. I'm presuming that's the same technique as the One Block Wonder quilt? Looks fab - really like a kaleidoscope. Think you need a lot of patience for this, you should be very pleased with it.

June x

Oh I have the very same fabric x

25/02/2017 18:09:56

Thank you Jayne and Carol, they look like fun. Think I'll join in too laugh

June x

25/02/2017 10:15:08

Sorry but what does ATC mean?

June x

Thread: Thank you everyone
22/02/2017 18:42:57

Good news for you though we will miss you sorting us out! Please keep in touch with us on the forum smiley

June x

22/02/2017 18:37:35

Squishies posted for Margaret and Sue this morning - not going to forget again!!

June x

21/02/2017 18:30:03

Ahhhhhh Margaret!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry - completely forgot to post your squishie embarrassed What a muppet I am! Will get it away to you tomorrow - promise!!

Hope you had a lovely day anyway laugh gift   Happy Birthday

June x

Edited By June on 21/02/2017 18:30:59

Thread: Quiltlet Challenge for 2017
16/02/2017 19:49:36

Oh yes - it's fabby. The books are even better! Think it's on Amazon prime but the DVDs of the first 2 series are available

June x

13/02/2017 22:55:19

Well done Margaret! thumbs up

June x

06/02/2017 19:42:46

Really good quiltlets! Think I've got most of them but 3 & 4 are puzzling me. Sent my guesses to Rosemary, will be interested to see how good or bad my guesses are.

Well done everyone laugh

June x

Thread: Sad news
09/01/2017 18:52:22

Thank you for letting us know Katy and for passing on our condolences to Geoff and their family.

June

07/01/2017 14:26:21

Both emails received, thank you Rosemary. Now have to get things sorted!!

June x

01/01/2017 19:42:41

Hi Rosemary,

sent you a quick email re this today

June xx

Thread: Chat
31/12/2016 18:54:36

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2017 is kind to you all and brings you nothing but joy and happiness.

To round off this year (at least for me), I'd like to share a quilt I've just completed for my 2nd Great Nephew, Sebastian which is about to wing its way to New York.

I worked out the design myself and I can see places where it's not quite right but, you know what, I don't care! I still like it and I love the fabric (Bartholomeows Reef).

June xx

PS - I've put more pics in my Album My Quilts if you want a closer look xx

Sebastians Quilt

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
lewis and irene
Crafting Live
Janome
Sewing Quarter
C&T publishing
bredons
Sarik
Search Press
SewAndSo
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues