By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for quilt and patch

Here is a list of all the postings quilt and patch has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Rosemary's Ice Cream Cones
30/08/2009 19:49:41
Hi Rosemary,That has come out really well hasn't it.You didn't take long with that!
Very different too! regards Liz
Thread: Chat
29/08/2009 16:42:13
Hi,Is there anyone else from Wiltshire apart from me and Rosemary? Have a good weekend everyone.regards Liz
28/08/2009 13:34:40
Hi, Not a piggy joke but thought this was good. Landlord of pub found his dog dead on road,had been run over and tail got cut off! Landlord buried dog (minus tail). that night when in bed landlord heard noises downstairs,he went down to see the ghost of his dog saying to him can you please put my tail back on me. To which the landlord replied,I am sorry I cannot re-tail spirits after 11pm. ha ha regards Liz ( quilt and patch)
Thread: Quilts 4London
27/08/2009 10:15:34
I have emailed my interest and asked what exactly is involved if you become a coordinator but haven't heard back from them yet. Liz (quilt and patch)
26/08/2009 22:47:49
That was taken in Starbucks in Wells Somerset on a day out.and yes they had a loo!
26/08/2009 08:51:36
  Hi Jan et McE I have put the biggest cappuccino I have ever seen in my photos album to which I am adding photos daily!
26/08/2009 07:53:22
I could show you a bigger one!!! If I could work out how to add the photo.
25/08/2009 07:58:01
My name is Liz. One of my favorite pastimes is drinking Cappuccino!! It does look a big cup though doesn't it!
24/08/2009 11:48:20
It's important to read what you are NOT allowed to put on your quilt/pennant.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
ECT
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues

Shopping Partners