By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for quilt and patch

Here is a list of all the postings quilt and patch has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
20/12/2017 16:53:57

That's lovely Sylvia, I'm sure any visitors won't mind coming through the tradesman's entrance to see this on their arrival. Xx

17/12/2017 15:49:03

Hi one and all, Don't faint as I haven't been on the site for a long while now. I thought I would just pop on to say hi to all those that know me and to Wish you all the most wonderful Christmas period and very Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

Rosemary,we live so close but just don't know where the time goes,we must meet up in the New Year.

Margaret, My daughter moved to Milton Keynes so I'm afraid I don't get to your part of the county now! ( not that I get to M.K. either )

Tessa, Sorry we didn't have long ,or get near to you when our coach brought us up to your part of the country!

I am still quilting and knitting as some of you on Facebook will know,my time is also taken up with my two cats and our extending family.

Once again hope you all have a wonderful time. Best wishes Liz x

19/08/2017 13:15:47

I can't remember the last time I came on here,so much of life gets in the way! I haven't done a lot of actual quilting as such for a long time,just generally making bits and bobs. I'm just planning to make a ring pillow and bunting for my eldest son who will be re marrying a year September. I will also then have two step grandchildren, well I've got them already as son is engaged! So there will be a lot of sewing and knitting going on in the future.

Sending best wishes to all those that may remember me regards Liz (quilt and patch)

10/11/2016 07:25:42

I'm saddened to hear about Juliet too. I also like Cathy don't get on here as much as I used to. life sometimes just gets in the way. Love and hugs to all those who need it especially out Katy. roseliz x

09/11/2016 16:42:36

Was lovely to meet up with Margaret (Winnie) when she was over here.thank you Rosemary. love liz x

05/10/2016 21:38:31

Wonderful news jayne and lovely fabrics Irene xx

Hugs to Katy and all that need themxx

04/10/2016 22:14:56

Rosemary,I really can't understand it.I've deleted your message about 5 times at least today! It's the same message about you having the same fabric as carol. It's been coming through for a few days and as many times as I delete it,it comes back again!!! Don't think it would be a fault of my tablet as I delete others and they stay deleted it's just the one of yours . I know it's not your fault but maybe some sort of bug I don't know!!! Just frustrating.

04/10/2016 13:02:25

I've just deleted it twice today and it's come up again,always same one from rosemary all spelt correctly and same message we get when we want email notification of the thread.

04/10/2016 10:08:42

Not sure if this is hacking but for days now Rosemary 's post about same fabric has come into my email box even though I keep deleting it,this has gone on for several days now! Strange??

16/09/2016 11:42:51

Just to let you all know that hubby's triple A operation went very well on Monday, he was out of icu in 24 hours and he can go home tomorrow.I've been staying at my son's in Bristol to be closer to hospital,though still quite a trek. I'm feeling exhausted both physically and mentally.but looking forward to getting him home now and on the road to recovery.

I brought knitting and sewing with me as son doesn't have a TV .but I haven't done anything just tried to relax on the bed after the journey!! Thank you to friends who have inquired I know some of you have Facebook where I have been updating everyone.

Take care one and all and hugs to those that need them at this time. Love Liz x

Thread: pets and friends
04/09/2016 19:24:02

Sorry to put up 3. I take so many photos of him.

04/09/2016 19:22:47

Chato

04/09/2016 19:22:08

Chato

04/09/2016 19:21:40

Our Burmese.

01/09/2016 18:58:45

Wishing Katy a speedy recovery to feeling better and anyone else needing love and hugs. Sorry I'm so quiet,just got message that hubby's op goes ahead on 12th September, something we are not looking forward to,but guess it has to be! Margaret of Kidlington I've pmd you . Love to all liz xxx

04/08/2016 09:59:11

Don't get on here often,but so pleased to hear your good news Tessa and Terry wishing you all the very best. Xxheart

20/07/2016 18:50:16

Yes well said Tessa july was like it too, I'm glad they listened the w and the o changed slightly to make it more readable.Liz ( NOT the editor) wink

Edited By quilt and patch on 20/07/2016 18:51:37

Thread: pets and friends
19/07/2016 13:58:55

It's a blep!

04/07/2016 21:34:28

GBSB last one!!!sad

14/06/2016 08:49:19

Oh forgot to say,hated the dress the judge had on yesterday!!!! (Sorry if any of you had one in the 60s)

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues