By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for susan faria

Here is a list of all the postings susan faria has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Accuquilt die compatability
08/08/2017 14:28:02

hello, only accuquilt dies fit accuquilt machines, there depth is the smallest, also if you use some other dies in other machine the warrenty is invalidated, but the sizzix big shot will be able to fit the spellbinder die as it is the same size. but same rules apply on warrenty.

best wishes Susan

Thread: Sizzix Big Shot
30/03/2016 23:01:39

Dear Katy

The accuquilt baby can only use accuquilt dies, the sizzix dies are thicker and will ruin the accuquilt go baby machine. However if you purchase a sizzix big shot you can use the accuquilt go baby dies but you will have to fill out the die with some card just a little card .

I have many patchwork dies, accuquilt, tattered lace quilting dies, sizzix patchwork dies and applique they all work in the big shot electric machine.

Susan.

Edited By Katy on 31/03/2016 09:52:54

Thread: Inches or centimetres?
27/06/2014 14:42:02

dear All

I was brought up using imperial but taught metric as well, I find patchwork great in imperial and think in imperial.

My daughter who is under 30 was also taught in metric, but now uses both when buying parts for helicopters,

and she also thinks in imperial, we speak English as well as more than half the world, why would we change.

embrace imperial every body speaks English as it is the language for business.

Susan

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
The Cotton Patch
Janome
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues