By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Caz

Here is a list of all the postings Caz has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Chat
31/07/2014 19:13:47

If any of you are in 'Sa***bu**s over the next few days, take a look in their home section, particularly the table cloths. They are on sale at £4.60 for one at 140cm x 230cm. It is like a cotton linen fabric, and they come in three colours, red, white and linen,,, and I have just started to make a bag from it. There is a bigger size, at £2 more.

Could maybe use one as a backing, I will be using the edge as a handle.

Caz

Thread: Where in the UK???
06/07/2014 10:43:12

And I have another question,,,where do the more crafty of you get your name labels from?, the 'made by ,,,,,,,,' ones.

Caz

05/07/2014 09:05:05

Thanks for the replies, Ladies.

Would it be worth me buying two jelly rolls? I was thinking of making a log cabin effect block quilt. A jelly roll is about 42 strips of 2.5 inches isn't it,,, and I want to make a large single/ small double quilt,,, so do you think two rolls would be enough?

Caz

30/06/2014 11:23:47

Where in the UK can I buy Sweet Pea by Kansas Troubles Quilters for Made fabrics? I don't want charm packs or jelly rolls,,, I want off the bolt. Can any one help me?

Caz

31/05/2014 12:18:20

Hi Liz,,,

looks like a bag that The Gourmet Quilter has done on Youtube. Nice.

Caz

Thread: Printing on to fabric sheets,,
29/05/2014 17:50:25

Thanks Ladies,, I will experiment.

Caz

25/05/2014 13:56:26

Hi All,,,

I want to print a photo on to a C.Jenkins Miracle Fabric Sheet,, but the picture comes out looking a little dark. Any tips for printing on fabric sheets??

Caz

12/05/2014 14:46:14

Liz,,

I have the fabrics and pattern for a quilt,, but not the mojo to make a big quilt! So,, he will get it for his first anniversary instead. And the beloved tooth comes out on Wednesday!!! frown

Caz

12/05/2014 08:24:27

Hi Liz,, not sure if I am going to Malvern yet! Tempted,, but I have a son's wedding and a short holiday coming up in June.

Caz

Thread: Layout problems with new Sizzix ad
07/05/2014 15:41:47

I can't access the forum on my tablet,, just a blank screen. Although I know the pages are there, cos if I tap somewhere on the screen you can see the page changing,,, to another blank screen. So I have to use the laptop. I have Dolphin browser on my tab,,,,

Caz

My kind of quilt Katy,, brilliant. thumbs up

Thread: Hug Hearts for April
26/04/2014 15:05:36

Got home from work to find my hearts waiting for me,,, thank you all! rose

Caz

23/04/2014 17:29:53

Thanks for all the hugs ladies. I have to wait till the 14th May, as it is being extracted at the hospital. And I have booked the time off work. What made it worse this morning was that I was starting work at 6am,,,, so I am just a little tired now!!

Caz x

Thread: Hug Hearts for April
23/04/2014 16:46:30

Katy,,

I would love some hearts if that is okay with everyone. Might make a cushion or two,, easier to hug.

Caz

23/04/2014 04:28:48

Sitting on my sofa at 4.25am, with toothache and feeling sorry for myself. Tooth comes out on the 14th May,,,, if I don't pull it out myself before then. Having it out at the hospital,, cos I am a very nervy patient.

Caz

Thread: Email problem,,,,
20/04/2014 11:18:18

Thanks for the replies Ladies. Have blocked it for now,,,

Caz x

19/04/2014 20:10:40

Hi All,

Anyone on here with the name PScanlan? The reason I ask is because I am getting some strange emails from them.

Anyone else getting them?

Caz

Thread: UFO Zapping 2014
02/03/2014 18:07:26

Didn't know whether to put this message here or in last years thread,,,, but I have finished (all but a few stitches) my redwork quilt that I started nearly two years ago! Yippee!

Someone left a comment about it on my blog this morning, so I thought it was about time it got finished.

Caz

Thread: PP Slimming Group 2014
26/02/2014 15:22:31

My message just disappeared after I tried putting an emoticon at the end!!!!

I have been following this thread since the beginning,,, and I need to come aboard,, due to my ever increasing belly. My downfall is when DH is on his 2 - 10 shift. I can not be bothered to cook for myself!!!

I will weigh myself on Monday,,, no work to rush out to at 5.15 am!! But might weigh on Sunday.

For Lent,, I am going to give up cakes, biccies and sweets!! Just hope DH doesn't buy me any choccies for my birthday next week.

I NEED HELP!!!!

Caz,,,, no emoticon,, don't want to lose the message again!

22/02/2014 18:40:05

Thank you Ladies,,, it will be well used!!

Caz

21/02/2014 12:39:11

I have just made me an interchangeable circular knitting needle case. Save me spending £20+ on one. Here is one piccy, otheres in my album.

Opened out.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues