By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Caz

Here is a list of all the postings Caz has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: New Quilter’s Cloth Website
21/06/2008 22:59:00

Hi Lisa,             I have just read your invite to the new site so I'm going to have a look, and maybe do some shopping. I'll be back later to tell you how I got on.                    

Caz.

Thread: Used Books
21/06/2008 22:47:00

Talking of books, can anyone out there recommend a book on the subject of working with 5" charm packs? I have a selection of these packs just becase I like the thought of making something out of them. By the way, they are all different colours and fabrics.                                                                    

Caz 

Thread: It's your community - how would you like to use it?
17/06/2008 19:25:00

Hi Everyone,

After reading the latest pop.patch.mag. I thought I'd take a look at the site. It's bigger than I first thought, and it's my first "forum".  I consider myself a newbie although I've been quilting for 3 years.                 

Caz.

Thread: Patchwork and quilting software
17/06/2008 19:06:00

Marion, as a newbie I use Quilt Wizard which, compared to quilt pro 5, is very basic. It has a limited library of blocks and fabrics, but it gives you printable instructions for quilts.

Caz.  

Thread: Mystery Quilt
16/06/2008 14:40:00
 I will be starting the mystery quilt when I get last months mag! My local paper shop didn't have it for some strange reason. I can't wait to get started.
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Janome
The Cotton Patch
ECT
bredons
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues