By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for veronica fowlie

Here is a list of all the postings veronica fowlie has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Greenstede Quilters
05/07/2018 11:43:49

Biennial Exhibition 2018. Friday 26th and 27th October. Hours. 9.30 - 4.30

Trinity Methodist Church, Lingfield Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex. RH19 2HA (Corner of London Road and Lingfield Road)

£2 Entry - Refreshments available - Parking on site - Disabled access

For further information: Veronica Fowlie 01342 824995 or

Jayne Hardy 01342 717641.

Website greenstedequilters.org.uk

Thread: Submit your event listing here
03/04/2014 15:30:35

West Sussex

3-15 October
Greenstede Quilters bi-annual exhibition

Open 10am-4pm (closed Sundays). Admission free. Café at venue and parking nearby.

Greenstede Gallery, Chequer Mead Arts Centre, De La Warr Road, East Grinstead RH19 3BS.

For further details telephone Veronica Fowlie 01342 824995 or email Veronica at veronicafowlie@gmail.com
Thread: Juki Exceed Home Deco F300
07/01/2011 17:16:22
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I have spent the last few weeks trying to find my way around whilst enjoying your posts.

I'm  buying a new machine and looking at the Juki Home Deco F300. I was very impressed in the demo but as its quite a new machine I haven't been able to find any reviews. 

Veronica 
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Crafting Live
Sewing Quarter
lewis and irene
Janome
The Cotton Patch
Search Press
SewAndSo
bredons
C&T publishing
Sarik
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues