By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Claire Bear

Here is a list of all the postings Claire Bear has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Pickle Dish Quilt
20/01/2011 21:27:58
Beautiful. I love the colours too!
Thread: New Here, just saying hello
20/01/2011 21:25:36
Hello Quilt Obsession,
I'm new here too! I'm also new to quilting so hope to get lots of good advice from you!
Speak soon.
Thread: Hello I'm New
17/01/2011 19:31:52
Tess your doggy is beautiful. What a gorgeous face.

Dogs are such good company. Bella the golden dog is a cockapoo and gorgeously bonkers whereas Lilly is very confident and loving.

They always come and curl up with me when I'm sewing so are great company!

13/01/2011 12:56:54
Hello to you all,

Thank you for all your responses and making me feel really welcome. I will keep you all updated with pictures of my quilts but for now thought you might like a picture of my support group whi sit with me while I sew!!!

Thread: Helen's Quilt
11/01/2011 21:16:32
Gorgeous!
Thread: Hello I'm New
11/01/2011 13:13:29
Hello there,

Just wanted to post a message to say hi. I am very new to quilting but am really enjoying it. I recently finished a quilt sampler course which was brilliant and I learnt loads.

I still have lots of work left to do on the quilt and have come to a stand still. Im at the point of quilting my blocks but am very nervous. I'm quilting as i go, so once the blocks are quilted then they will be joined to make the quilt.

Any tips for taking the plunge and quilting my blokes would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to chatting with you all in the future!

Claire
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of British Patchwork & Quilting? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find British Patchwork & Quilting

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ECT
Janome
Contact us

Got a patchwork or quilting problem? Looking for a phone number or email address to ask someone for help? Click here to find the right person

Digital Back Issues

Popular Patchwork Digital Back Issues